Marillion - new album!

Hey guys!! HEY SAW!!!!!!

I can't stop listening to the new Marillion album!! Finally Rothery gets back in the guitar solo spotlight! The production is stellar too!!!

As some of you know I am a HUGE FISH MARILLION FAN!! Of course I still buy every Marillion record though!

I really liked MARBLES but for me "Sounds That Can't Be Made" is the greatest Hogarth Era album EVER!

MARILLION RULES!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 15 2012, 09:18 PM)
Hey guys!!  HEY SAW!!!!!!

I can't stop listening to the new Marillion album!!  Finally Rothery gets back in the guitar solo spotlight!  The production is stellar too!!!

As some of you know I am a HUGE FISH MARILLION FAN!!  Of course I still buy every Marillion record though!
I really liked MARBLES but for me "Sounds That Can't Be Made" is the greatest Hogarth Era album EVER!

MARILLION RULES!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Great to hear that you like it. 1022.gif

I was expecting at least 1 thread from you about how much you hated it! Glad to see that I'm wrong.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 16 2012, 01:18 AM)
Hey guys!! HEY SAW!!!!!!

I can't stop listening to the new Marillion album!! Finally Rothery gets back in the guitar solo spotlight! The production is stellar too!!!

As some of you know I am a HUGE FISH MARILLION FAN!! Of course I still buy every Marillion record though!

MARILLION RULES!

Earl! Welcome back buddy!

It's a great album, glad you like it!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Oct 16 2012, 01:35 AM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Oct 16 2012, 01:18 AM)
Hey guys!!  HEY SAW!!!!!!

I can't stop listening to the new Marillion album!!  Finally Rothery gets back in the guitar solo spotlight!  The production is stellar too!!!

As some of you know I am a HUGE FISH MARILLION FAN!!  Of course I still buy every Marillion record though!

MARILLION RULES!

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Earl! Welcome back buddy!

It's a great album, glad you like it!

Thank you my friend!! FINALLY!!! I seriously haven't loved a Marillion album this much since "Brave!"

"Clutching" is my all time favorite Marillion record.

I would probably put "Clutching At Straws" as my number two greatest record in the world!

My number one of course is "HEMISPHERES!!"

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hey guys!! HEY SAW!!!!!!

MARILLION RULES!

"Its the big one Elizabeth! I'm coming to join ya honey!" :o