No-man

I've always liked the samples that I have heard, but I finally bought Together we're stranger and listening to it as a whole is magnificent. Fans? It's a Steven Wilson side project, kinda, for those who aren't too familiar.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Mar 27 2012, 11:51 PM)
I've always liked the samples that I have heard, but I finally bought Together we're stranger and listening to it as a whole is magnificent. Fans? It's a Steven Wilson side project, kinda, for those who aren't too familiar.

I have all their albums and love em! By the way it is NoMan that enabled SW to leave his day job back in the day and devote his time to music full time.

I recently picked up Wild Opera. Love it! It's my favorite of those I own. I've got it, Schoolyard Ghosts, and Returning Jesus.

It's definitely for times when you're in a very mellow mood but it's very good. I've also got the Mixtaped DVD and like it a lot!!

Edited by tjtull

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 28 2012, 10:25 PM)
They're alright. Some nice stuff. (All Sweet Things comes to mind). Not a huge fan of Tim's voice. Very Ambien...er, ambient. I still prefer PT and Blackfield to No-Man.

+1

Pretty much the same.

Although, I love Flowermouth, brilliant album.