Hell's Kitchen

launchpad67a

Anyone watch this show last night? Wow, Gordon Ramsay is a real prick! I know it's all for tv but it was way overboard if you ask me. Those poor people are in for a long, rough ride.

Here's the Site

I've seen the promos for this show, touting him as the Simon Cowell of the kitchen. The whole premise seems absurd, but since when has that stopped Fox?

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 31 2005, 11:37 AM)
I've seen the promos for this show, touting him as the Simon Cowell of the kitchen. The whole premise seems absurd, but since when has that stopped Fox?

rofl3.gif

No kidding. These shows just seem to be getting weirder and weirder, don't they? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 31 2005, 12:39 PM)
I saw the last half of that. That has to be an act for the cameras. Nobody can be that big of a jerk. He was off the charts obnoxious.

I didn't see it, but I'd be willing to bet it's an act. People LOVE to hate jerks like this.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 31 2005, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 31 2005, 12:39 PM)
I saw the last half of that. That has to be an act for the cameras. Nobody can be that big of a jerk. He was off the charts obnoxious.

I didn't see it, but I'd be willing to bet it's an act. People LOVE to hate jerks like this.

He made Simon Cowell look like Stewart Smalley.

I think it's time to start boycotting "reality" shows.

I'll have to check it out. I know Fox has some pretty weak shows. I remember one called "when good pets go bad"...............bah, they must be running out of fake reality stuff to make shows out of. I guess it is kind of cool watching a pet maul someone, I guess it is. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 31 2005, 02:11 PM)

I could go for that. I guess a lot of people like them though since they seem to be so popular. I'd rather watch a bewtiched rerun over any reality show anyday. But again, thats just me.

QUOTE (Indica @ May 31 2005, 02:35 PM)

I could go for that. I guess a lot of people like them though since they seem to be so popular. I'd rather watch a bewtiched rerun over any reality show anyday. But again, thats just me.

I know what you mean. The only reality show that I liked was 'Survivor', but that's gotten so stale that I only watched half of the last season.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 31 2005, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ May 31 2005, 02:35 PM)

I know what you mean. The only reality show that I liked was 'Survivor', but that's gotten so stale that I only watched half of the last season.

off topic, but I saw some video clips of the most recent version of "The Bachelor". Did anyone else think that guy was a total freaking moron? I know that the girls on there are simply publicity hounds, but even they don't deserve that idiot.