Adrian Smith's new project

Steevo

Primal Rock Rebellion, the new project from Iron Maiden guitarist Adrian Smith and former SikTh frontman Mikee Goodman, have announced more details of their upcoming debut album on their official website.

The album, titled Awoken Broken, is set for a February 27 release via Finland's Spinefarm Records, and was produced by Adrian and Mikee. The track listing for the album has also been posted, and can be seen below.

"It was great working at my own pace and in my own studio with no time constraints," said Adrian Smith on his new project. "I think during the making of this album I went around the world twice with Maiden, working on the project in between. In the process, it allowed for a bit more of an experimental approach."

He continued: "Meanwhile, Mikee goes head to head with this renowned player as a full writing & production partner, adding new (sometimes surprising, often experimental) layers to the tracks, and ensuring that the music glistens with an inherent contemporary sheen."

Awoken Broken Track Listing:

01. No Friendly Neighbour

02. No Place Like Home

03. I See Lights

04. Bright As A Fire

05. Savage World

06. Tortured Tone

07. White Sheet Robes

08. As Tears Come Falling From The Sky

09. Awoken Broken

10. Search For Bliss

11. Snake Ladders

12. Mirror and the Moon

http://soundcloud.com/primalrockrebellion

Edited by Steevo

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 11 2012, 10:17 AM)
I wasn't too keen on the vocals of the first cut I heard.  I like the music fairly well though and wish Adrian luck.  Hell, he's good enough to sing his own stuff regularly...!

Yeah, he can sing ok. Kind of spoilt it for me as well.