The Official Zombies Thread

Union 5-3992

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 14 2012, 04:07 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 14 2012, 11:21 AM)
Zombies can suck it 1022.gif

They do. But they bite down on the cranium first. The sucking comes later when they reach the juicier parts of the brain. yes.gif

Exactly smile.gif

I like the idea of treadmills.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Jan 14 2012, 09:57 PM)

They do. But they bite down on the cranium first. The sucking comes later when they reach the juicier parts of the brain. yes.gif

Exactly smile.gif

The TRFer that originally suggested treadmills is a genius. I also recommend riding lawnmowers as one possible means of transportation. Just mow those bastards down while commuting to the local supermarket for supplies. trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 14 2012, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 14 2012, 09:57 PM)

Exactly smile.gif

The TRFer that originally suggested treadmills is a genius. I also recommend riding lawnmowers as one possible means of transportation. Just mow those bastards down while commuting to the local supermarket for supplies. trink38.gif

Sucking brains? omg... 062802puke_prv.gif

I'd spend the whole time during a zombie invasion barfing... wacko.gif

from a riding lawn mower. biggrin.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 15 2012, 12:45 AM)

Exactly smile.gif

Solar powered treadmills, or wind depending on the environment...infinite protection.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 15 2012, 03:36 PM)

Exactly smile.gif

You are wise. yes.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 16 2012, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 15 2012, 03:36 PM)

Exactly smile.gif

You are wise. yes.gif trink38.gif

scared.gif I'd be barfin' full stop, lawnmower ride or no lawnmower ride. Just get that zombie away from me..! scared.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Jan 16 2012, 04:55 AM)

Exactly smile.gif

Solar powered treadmills, or wind depending on the environment...infinite protection.

yes.gif

Here are my recommended modes of transportation:

Option A=mountain bicycle...it's all-terrain, fast, and dependent only on your legs!

Option B=lawnmower...ability to rip hundreds of zombies to shreds, downside: fuel source limited.

Option C=walking on stilts...untouchable, downside: weather greatly affects usage.

Option D=sitting on the shoulders of an Olympic level track star as they sprint through the zombie crowds, downside: nobody likes to run and carry someone on their shoulders when the undead are trying to eat them.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 16 2012, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 16 2012, 04:55 AM)

Exactly smile.gif

yes.gif

Option A=mountain bicycle...it's all-terrain, fast, and dependent only on your legs!

Option B=lawnmower...ability to rip hundreds of zombies to shreds, downside: fuel source limited.

Option C=walking on stilts...untouchable, downside: weather greatly affects usage.

Option D=sitting on the shoulders of an Olympic level track star as they sprint through the zombie crowds, downside: nobody likes to run and carry someone on their shoulders when the undead are trying to eat them.

trink38.gif

I'd go for Option A, with Option B if I had no other option.

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 16 2012, 05:29 AM)

Exactly smile.gif

yes.gif

trink38.gif

Or a pogo stick. Fun AND practical. And, totally confusing for the zombies.

"There's one.. oh, no. Where'd they go? There's one... oh, no. Where'd they go?" laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 16 2012, 04:31 PM)

Exactly smile.gif

yes.gif

trink38.gif

"There's one.. oh, no. Where'd they go? There's one... oh, no. Where'd they go?" laugh.gif

There he is..! *swipe!* There he is..! *swipe!* tongue.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 16 2012, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 16 2012, 04:31 PM)

Exactly smile.gif

yes.gif

trink38.gif

There he is..! *swipe!* There he is..! *swipe!* tongue.gif

You mean like ninja pogo skills to take out the zombies? ohmy.gif That would be so COOL! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Jan 17 2012, 04:30 AM)
So the katana...practical in the hands of a master? Or no? It's a question for Johnny Blaze

Good question. Katana swords are good for fast battles. Historically, the samurai could draw the sword and slice the enemy in one move. This could be useful in zombie warfare. Additionally, I've been told that a katana is curved for the purpose of getting a deeper cut. And yeah, it's well-known for getting that best cut. However, the constant care/upkeep required of the sword might not be suitable for folks just trying to survive. It'd be good as a secondary weapon but if you don't cut all the way through that undead bone/meat, then you're pretty much f*cked ((Imagine getting the sword stuck in bone as another undead bastard comes to nibble on your ear)). Plus, even a master would not be able keep up a constant slicing of skulls for too long. Besides, the main point is to get out of there and not just look like some cool badass with a katana. It's better to be alive than a cool looking dead guy. trink38.gif