Tea made from panda feces expected to be most

furie

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 19 2012, 10:05 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 19 2012, 05:40 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 19 2012, 05:22 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 10 2012, 01:02 AM)
Wonder if Australians are going to market koala eucalyptus pee as a cold remedy then?

I think eucalyptus is generally toxic. Not sure I would try and bottle that up and sell it.

Apparently there are many medical benefits for eucalyptus oil: decongestants, cough remedies, flu, etc. yes.gif

All I need is for a koala to piss on my chest and I'll be set for the rest of the winter season. tongue.gif

It's just balancing on the branch, on my back, below the koala is really f*cking difficult. And if it's windy the wee goes EVERYWHERE.

Is this something you've tried, or am I missing the point..?

ohmy.gif

cool.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 19 2012, 11:01 AM)
Wonder if Australians are going to market koala eucalyptus pee as a cold remedy then?

I think eucalyptus is generally toxic. Not sure I would try and bottle that up and sell it.

Apparently there are many medical benefits for eucalyptus oil: decongestants, cough remedies, flu, etc. yes.gif

All I need is for a koala to piss on my chest and I'll be set for the rest of the winter season. tongue.gif

It's just balancing on the branch, on my back, below the koala is really f*cking difficult. And if it's windy the wee goes EVERYWHERE.

ohmy.gif

cool.gif

oh yeah, it's great stuff, stings like buggery though.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 19 2012, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 19 2012, 11:01 AM)

ohmy.gif

cool.gif

oh yeah, it's great stuff, stings like buggery though.

Owch..! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 19 2012, 07:05 PM)

Yeah, being healthy takes some effort. I recommend a hammock and determination. You'll be healthy with koala wizz all over you in no time

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 20 2012, 04:09 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 19 2012, 07:05 PM)

Yeah, being healthy takes some effort. I recommend a hammock and determination. You'll be healthy with koala wizz all over you in no time

I don't know about 'a hammock and determination', but definately a brolly...

Good idea, in theory.....but I've yet to come across 2 eucalyptus trees so close together. I tried it once, but the hammock was over 500 feet long, so I had to pitch it REALLY high, so high, I was over the koalas. So I wee'd on the koala. He said it added lustre to his cluster.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jan 20 2012, 12:32 PM)

Good idea, in theory.....but I've yet to come across 2 eucalyptus trees so close together. I tried it once, but the hammock was over 500 feet long, so I had to pitch it REALLY high, so high, I was over the koalas. So I wee'd on the koala. He said it added lustre to his cluster.

The koala said that? That eucalyptus must be really something special..! wink.gif