'TM' on Palladia

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

The "Time Machine" concert video will premiere on the Palladia channel this Saturday at 9 PM EDT, in HD.

I don't know if it'll be the full show or the same time-restricted running order as we saw on VH1 last month, but we'll find out this weekend. They're replaying it three hours later at midnight, so that might mean a three hour running time (with commercials), as opposed to the two and a half hours that VH1 had.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Nov 1 2011, 12:48 PM)
I saw the commercial yesterday and I set the DVR. Part of me wonders "why bother?" because I'll be able to buy it on Tuesday.

Because only the DVD will be released next Tuesday. The Blu-ray won't be out until December 20th, so if you want to see it in HD, it's Palladia for now.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 1 2011, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Nov 1 2011, 12:48 PM)
I saw the commercial yesterday and I set the DVR.  Part of me wonders "why bother?" because I'll be able to buy it on Tuesday.

Because only the DVD will be released next Tuesday. The Blu-ray won't be out until December 20th, so if you want to see it in HD, it's Palladia for now.

According to Best Buy the Blu-ray is out on the 8th with a free "Rash" t-shirt too!

Screw Amazon, just go to Best Buy, get the Blu Ray and go home and watch it. No need to wait for mail order to show up days after it is released.

QUOTE (KTMMan @ Nov 3 2011, 08:54 AM)
Screw Amazon, just go to Best Buy, get the Blu Ray and go home and watch it. No need to wait for mail order to show up days after it is released.

That's what I usually do even if it's a dollar or two more at Best Buy. If it's at least $5 less online then I'll get it online.

Yeah, not a big fan of Best Buy but they always have the new music DVD/ Blu Rays on the release dates and they are usually almost always on sale as low as anywhere you can get them online. Just got the new Lindsey Buckingham Blu Ray last Tuesday on release date for $16.99 which is only about $1.50 more than Amazon and without the wait.

Saw the paladia show last night and this afternoon. Not the full show. Sucks. Sounds amazing They got the sound down for a chance. To bad there are sync issues. Can't have it all. Some parts major sync issues. Not so bad with geddy and Alex but when Neil hits the drum it's not in sync most of the concert. The sound mix makes up for it. Wow factor on the sound.