The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 13 2011, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Nov 12 2011, 04:43 PM)
This thread still exists?

I'm scared..

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/pinkie-ask-u-mad-5131_preview1_1837.png

+1

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Nov 12 2011, 04:43 PM)

I'm scared..

http://troll.me/images/insanity-wolf/watch-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-love-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-thumb.jpg

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 13 2011, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 13 2011, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 13 2011, 07:04 PM)
Yet another new signature!

My buddy found it and I just had to have it. biggrin.gif

OH

MY

GOSH!

That's what I said! biggrin.gif

Shared with all of my bronies ^.^

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 13 2011, 08:47 PM)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/254/0/4/farewell_by_chobit_389-d49kgv1.png

If only, if only...
...but only in fan-fiction! sad.gif
JACKSON MAKES ME HAPPY. ;w; And yes that is Twilight Sparkle with him.
Artwork by Chobit-389 on DeviantART.

tongue.gif the fanart some people do is amazing, isn't it

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 13 2011, 08:49 PM)

It really is. Crazy stuff out there.

The event horizon (the, uh, blue puddle looking thing) looks soooo pretty.

See, it's things like Stargate: Equestria that I honestly don't mind. Why? Because everyone stays true to their respective characters. What gets me is the whole "LET'S TURN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND EVERY CHARACTER EVER INTO A PONY LOLOLOL". That's really the main part of the fandom that really bothers me (aside from the "if you don't love everything about this show then YOU HAVE NO TASTE" people).

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 13 2011, 09:51 PM)

See, it's things like Stargate: Equestria that I honestly don't mind. Why? Because everyone stays true to their respective characters. What gets me is the whole "LET'S TURN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND EVERY CHARACTER EVER INTO A PONY LOLOLOL". That's really the main part of the fandom that really bothers me (aside from the "if you don't love everything about this show then YOU HAVE NO TASTE" people).

Well I've not really read a lot of pony fanfics, usually I stick to straight up original stories, not to crossovers, I had no clue it was a human-pony crossover. I didn't think it could function.

I have however read the pony fanfic called Michael Bay's My Little Pony fanfic, which basically summed up Michael Bay's directing style xD

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 13 2011, 10:15 PM)

Well I've not really read a lot of pony fanfics, usually I stick to straight up original stories, not to crossovers, I had no clue it was a human-pony crossover. I didn't think it could function.

I have however read the pony fanfic called Michael Bay's My Little Pony fanfic, which basically summed up Michael Bay's directing style xD

You'd be surprised how well it worked out. But, you know, that wonderful little Stargate solves everything... That and the Goa'uld... But that's a whole other story.

Ugh, Michael Bay, haha. I shudder to think of him directing a MLP episode, even just as an animation.

"NO, MOAR EXPLOSIONS!!! LESS CLOTHES! oh wait they're ponies they don't have clothes..."

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 13 2011, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 13 2011, 10:15 PM)

You'd be surprised how well it worked out. But, you know, that wonderful little Stargate solves everything... That and the Goa'uld... But that's a whole other story.

Ugh, Michael Bay, haha. I shudder to think of him directing a MLP episode, even just as an animation.

"NO, MOAR EXPLOSIONS!!! LESS CLOTHES! oh wait they're ponies they don't have clothes..."

It's a comedy fanfic, you should read it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bejEpfG...w/edit?hl=en_US

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Nov 12 2011, 05:43 PM)

I'm scared..

I'm scared of YOU ph34r.gif

There's nothing but love and tolerance in this thread, what's there to fear?

Oh, and EP6 was bawss. I wasn't really surprised by the Lebowski reference, considering that they were at a bowling alley, as well as the fact that there was a Lebowski reference in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, a show that Faust worked on. Nonetheless, 'twas truly awesome to see them as ponies biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 14 2011, 05:15 PM)
Oh, and EP6 was bawss. I wasn't really surprised by the Lebowski reference, considering that they were at a bowling alley, as well as the fact that there was a Lebowski reference in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, a show that Faust worked on. Nonetheless, 'twas truly awesome to see them as ponies biggrin.gif

Do you know that Madame Foster is in the train car in the season 2 theme song?

So much win in this picture.

Ha'tak mothership

ON EQUESTRIA.

/giggles excitedly

I did indeed read what's up of the second book in "Stargate: Equestria", Incursion. It's so goooood. biggrin.gif

One of these days, Celestia is just going to go BAMF on someone.

All it needs is Discord, and it would be perfect.

But Discord makes everything better. laugh.gif

Also, I had no idea that Faust also was the creator (yes?) of Foster's Home. I rather liked that when I was younger. Good times, man, good times. She gets around, doesn't she? Must be pretty familiar with the business if she's had so much success - and continues to have it.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 14 2011, 09:15 PM)
So much win in this picture.
Ha'tak mothership
ON EQUESTRIA.
/giggles excitedly

I did indeed read what's up of the second book in "Stargate: Equestria", Incursion. It's so goooood. biggrin.gif
One of these days, Celestia is just going to go BAMF on someone.

All it needs is Discord, and it would be perfect.
But Discord makes everything better. laugh.gif

Also, I had no idea that Faust also was the creator (yes?) of Foster's Home. I rather liked that when I was younger. Good times, man, good times. She gets around, doesn't she? Must be pretty familiar with the business if she's had so much success - and continues to have it.

Yep, and her husband created Powerpuff Girls

QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 14 2011, 06:49 PM)

I've been looking for her but I can't find her. I'll have to look closer next time I watch a new episode of MLP.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 17 2011, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (Litehawk @ Nov 14 2011, 06:49 PM)

I've been looking for her but I can't find her. I'll have to look closer next time I watch a new episode of MLP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...e&v=8jo7StEThHw

She's in the middle in the first car behind the head of the train

Ohhh okay, now I see her. Thanks.