The lovers of My Little Pony

Godot

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 5 2011, 05:19 PM)
http://p.twimg.com/AdhD3w9CMAAaET8.png
Toast!

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif one of my favorite parts of the episode!

How do you burn juice?!

The other best part was how Sweetie Belle was walking when she was saying, "I'm BORED."

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 5 2011, 05:19 PM)
http://p.twimg.com/AdhD3w9CMAAaET8.png
Toast!

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif one of my favorite parts of the episode!

How do you burn juice?!

The other best part was how Sweetie Belle was walking when she was saying, "I'm BORED."

I was at a Georgia Bulldogs game yesterday and didn't get to watch Episode 5 when it aired (my first miss of this season), but thanks to YouTube I was able to watch it on my iPhone while waiting for the shuttle service to start. Gotta admit, Rarity may not be my favorite, but she's probably the most developed character in the show, and this episode pretty much cemented that thought. Also, Rarity in the rain is fukken adorable.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZxGAaEPvm_g/TrX5JjXLLvI/AAAAAAAASAc/mQvSlc79UIE/s1600/yrarityplaceholder.png

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Nov 6 2011, 03:34 PM)
I was at a Georgia Bulldogs game yesterday and didn't get to watch Episode 5 when it aired (my first miss of this season), but thanks to YouTube I was able to watch it on my iPhone while waiting for the shuttle service to start. Gotta admit, Rarity may not be my favorite, but she's probably the most developed character in the show, and this episode pretty much cemented that thought. Also, Rarity in the rain is fukken adorable.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZxGAaEPvm_g/TrX5JjXLLvI/AAAAAAAASAc/mQvSlc79UIE/s1600/yrarityplaceholder.png

I will admit, Rarity in the rain is GORGEOUS

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Nov 6 2011, 06:36 PM)
You could tell that was obviously going to turn into a .gif from the first moment you saw it amirite. wink.gif

And i love Rarity with her hair like that. wub.gif

The moment I saw it I was like

"This is a new 'Haters Gonna Hate' meme guaranteed"

Okay

I know you guys are all gonna be like

"YOU ARE A CLOSET BRONY CHRISTINE QUIT KIDDING YOURSELF"

at this but I couldn't heeeeeelp but share. D:

Some people on this here forum know that I'm like... a huge sci-fi geek, and I found this CROSSOVER FANFICTION (yes, I went there) between Stargate SG-1 and MLP. At first I was like, "oh, lol, maybe I'll check it out for lulz, hopefully it has Discord laugh.gif" but then I read it and was like

LOOOOVE.

It's called "Stargate: Equestria" and I was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool how the author was able to weave in both worlds (lots of great references to SG-1) and how she made it that Celestia had been a First Prime and so she connected with Teal'c like that and Rainbow Dash was like WORSHIP JACK O'NEILL and it was just so cool. ;w;

There was no Discord unfortunately

(FFFFFFFFFF)

but there was Teal'c so that makes up for everything.

And as far as I was concerned everyone was really well in-character. Good stuff there. If anyone ever wants to check it out it's "Stargate Equestria: Connection". I think the author also wrote a sequel but I haven't read it yet.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Nov 8 2011, 11:25 PM)
Okay
I know you guys are all gonna be like
"YOU ARE A CLOSET BRONY CHRISTINE QUIT KIDDING YOURSELF"
at this but I couldn't heeeeeelp but share. D:

Some people on this here forum know that I'm like... a huge sci-fi geek, and I found this CROSSOVER FANFICTION (yes, I went there) between Stargate SG-1 and MLP. At first I was like, "oh, lol, maybe I'll check it out for lulz, hopefully it has Discord laugh.gif" but then I read it and was like
LOOOOVE.

It's called "Stargate: Equestria" and I was pleasantly surprised! It's so cool how the author was able to weave in both worlds (lots of great references to SG-1) and how she made it that Celestia had been a First Prime and so she connected with Teal'c like that and Rainbow Dash was like WORSHIP JACK O'NEILL and it was just so cool. ;w;
There was no Discord unfortunately
(FFFFFFFFFF)
but there was Teal'c so that makes up for everything.

And as far as I was concerned everyone was really well in-character. Good stuff there. If anyone ever wants to check it out it's "Stargate Equestria: Connection". I think the author also wrote a sequel but I haven't read it yet.

There's also a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy crossover entitled

"So Long, and Thanks for all the Ponies"

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 12 2011, 01:06 PM)
Heh.

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/fcf5ac3409f84a728b97fbfbf796afdf/73410%20-%20Cutie_Mark_Crusaders%20NASCAR%20Sweetie_Belle%20apple_bloom%20artist%3Aharwick%20cmc%20cutie_pox%20logos%20scootaloo%20sponsorship.jpg

Is it just me, or are this season's episodes REALLLLLLYYYYYYY good

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Nov 12 2011, 01:50 PM)
I thought this one was a little less awesome than the last 5, but still awesome! tongue.gif

I concur, but I feel as though a lot more is going into these episodes. Did you SEE the big lebowski bowler ponies?!

Also plenty of derpy ^.^ and I love seeing my favorite background ponies again. Maybe it's just the joy of new episodes