Rush fan's take of Snookie on cover of Rolling Sto

towenstark

QUOTE (towenstark @ Aug 31 2011, 11:55 AM)
I know this is a humorous take on the situation, but I'm also very serious about my disgust for 'Rolling Stone' and their pandering to the Disney mutants and brain dead fans of CRAP!

http://youtu.be/NTKNm0AbY78

Starkman

Hah, the bottom line is... wait for it... wait for it... THIS CRAP SELLS!

Jersey Shore has a HUGE fan base and Rolling Stone is simply jumping on that cash-cow bandwagon. In the end the mag is in the business of making money, at whatever cost to their older, long-time/loyal fans.

It is what it is. The only sure thing in life is change - both good and bad. Our ability to accept it and adjust our lives accordingly is what defines us. IE: maybe it's time to start reading something else...

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Aug 31 2011, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (towenstark @ Aug 31 2011, 11:55 AM)
I know this is a humorous take on the situation, but I'm also very serious about my disgust for 'Rolling Stone' and their pandering to the Disney mutants and brain dead fans of CRAP!

http://youtu.be/NTKNm0AbY78

Starkman

Hah, the bottom line is... wait for it... wait for it... THIS CRAP SELLS!

Jersey Shore has a HUGE fan base and Rolling Stone is simply jumping on that cash-cow bandwagon. In the end the mag is in the business of making money, at whatever cost to their older, long-time/loyal fans.

It is what it is. The only sure thing in life is change - both good and bad. Our ability to accept it and adjust our lives accordingly is what defines us. IE: maybe it's time to start reading something else...

goodpost.gif

I'm not a violent person but I sure wouldn't mind punching "The Situation" in the head.

For no particular reason.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Aug 31 2011, 03:54 PM)
I'm not a violent person but I sure wouldn't mind punching "The Situation" in the head.

I think he might just whip that ass though.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Aug 31 2011, 01:54 PM)

You should watch it on Thursday night aparently one of the guys on the show cracks his head open and The Situation ends up in the hospital. I'll tape it for ya wink.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

I thought the rant was kind of funny, but you know he is just voicing what I think most of us on this site already understand. That is, Rush is awesome and the priorities of the current world are kind of f'ed up.

Just give me food, shelter, good company, and great music and I'd be one satisfied person.