Making Of The Video For Time Stand Still

GeddysMullet

It's funny that Rush doesn't do good in the video department. The Mr. Mister video works for them.

I wonder if this same guy also did "It's Raining Men" for Weather Girls. It's basically the same kind of video.

Rush did have some good videos in the 1990s that are on the Retrospective 3 DVD. Stick It Out and Driven come to mind. After a while they kind of become very similar because Rush often did performace videos where they just play in a field or a room with intercut scenes of something. Newer videos like Far Cry changed that a bit. The filming and production values certainly got better as time went on.

Time Stand Still may have been cutting edge for about a week, but it is not fun to watch. If you are doing a performance video then hold the friggin' camera still so I can see them play.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Aug 22 2011, 03:30 PM)
Rush did have some good videos in the 1990s that are on the Retrospective 3 DVD. Stick It Out and Driven come to mind. After a while they kind of become very similar because Rush often did performace videos where they just play in a field or a room with intercut scenes of something. Newer videos like Far Cry changed that a bit. The filming and production values certainly got better as time went on.

Time Stand Still may have been cutting edge for about a week, but it is not fun to watch. If you are doing a performance video then hold the friggin' camera still so I can see them play.

I wub.gif the videos on Retro 3. 1022.gif