LAST MINUTE TIPS ?????

got rush?

Anyone know any last minute tips on getting near stage tickets from

brokers, whoever for a reasonable price?

Can't afford $600 per seat.

Edited by kkb2323

A better chance @ a last minute good seat is at the venue box office 2/4 hour before the show, Scalpers, Oh yea, Brokers will not lower price's.

th1245.gif

QUOTE (kkb2323 @ Jun 9 2011, 01:14 PM)
Anyone know any last minute tips on getting near stage tickets from

brokers, whoever for a reasonable price?

Can't afford $600 per seat.

if I can't get a good seat right off the hop I'll try to upgrade with desperate scalpers at the last minute or once you get in you can use the usual concert tricks to get close to the front.. I went to a metallica show a couple years ago on a whim by myself at the last minute and ended up front row right in front of Hetfield!

Hi- I'm from Germany and I have attended three Time Machine shows last year in the USofA. So without getting my tickets in Germany I quickly learned to wait in front of the box offices as long as I could, just to find out that they release better and better seats the closer it comes to showtime. Weird methods. In old Europe we didn't have these kind of procedures 'cause all the Rush Shows in Germany are Standing (in the floor section). Anyway, it took me a lot of patience and also courage to wait as long as I can, to get a ticket after such a long flight. In Omaha, Nebraska I bought a ticket from a guy, on the other side of the road in front of the Quest Center, for 125 Dollar and ended up - believe it or not - FRONT ROW.

So I think it depends on a lot of patience and a pocketful of LUCK to get a good seat.

Hope it will work for you. Have fun.

Cheers from Germany

Grey