Rush - at a rock festival??

Mara

it took rush 25 years to ditch the inferior bands that disgraced the stage before them...outside of 2-3 acts none were ever worth seeing before a rush sow...primus, eric johnson that's about it- marilon fans don't even go their.

so WHY would anyone want Rush to play a big festival? so other people can witness their awesomeness? who cares about them? they've had plenty of time to get on the ball with Rush. Fock them! a festival = amateur night, so if this does happen: PLEASE stay in the UK. or better yet- skip the festival and come back to play more solo gigs in the states.

it's where the best fans are.

last statement is non-debatable. moon.gif

unless you count leaving rush shows early cuz it's past your bedtime...what a joke. assumes whiny britt fists crying.gif i'm gonna miss my train home, let's NOT watch lavilla and working man, i gotta be up early

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 29 2011, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 28 2011, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ May 27 2011, 07:57 PM)
I wish i lived in UK... sad.gif

BUT THERE'S HOPE!! bacon.gif

I'm glad you don't live in the UK.

There's also CASTLETON.

not nearly as much as most people in the US are glad you DO live in the UK...hard even for your stench 062802puke_prv.gif to drift 'cross the pond.

You're a compete and utter Arsehole.

I've visited the United States of America. It smelt like a third world country - France.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 29 2011, 01:15 PM)
it took rush 25 years to ditch the inferior bands that disgraced the stage before them...outside of 2-3 acts none were ever worth seeing before a rush sow...primus, eric johnson that's about it- marilon fans don't even go their.

so WHY would anyone want Rush to play a big festival? so other people can witness their awesomeness? who cares about them? they've had plenty of time to get on the ball with Rush. Fock them! a festival = amateur night, so if this does happen: PLEASE stay in the UK. or better yet- skip the festival and come back to play more solo gigs in the states.

unless you count leaving rush shows early cuz it's past your bedtime...what a joke. assumes whiny britt fists crying.gif i'm gonna miss my train home, let's NOT watch lavilla and working man, i gotta be up early

Errrrrrrr Who are "Marilon"?

What's a "Rush sow"? (Apart from a fast pig)

What is a "Britt"? (Apart from some aging Swedish slapper)

Rush once had the World's greatest guitarist to open for them - Rory Gallagher.

The best Rush fans are in Finland - they told me so.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 29 2011, 08:15 AM)

Let me guess. You don't work in the following areas.

Hospitality

Public relations

Tourism (i.e. Visit America where people are so welcoming & friendly)

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 29 2011, 09:15 AM)

I don't see any problem with Rush playing festivals. They're just a band, it's not like they're "too good" to be playing with other bands or for people who haven't heard of them. The more exposure they get the better. I also really like the fact that they play without an opening act, but I really would have loved to see some of the opening acts (who are not all inferior).