02 Arena London 25th May 2011

timbo

Hi all, I had the priviledge or luck to be able to enter the 02 arena via the Artistes entrance. The bands tour buses were parked at the entrance (one full of Domino's pizzas !!!). It just so happened there were 2 bikes parked up, having been taken off the trailer being towed behind Neils bus. One was registered in Ontario, and one in California. I believe Neil now lives in California (?), so suspect that was his one, or maybe both i don't know. 30 mins after the show when i left, Neils bus and the bikes had gone. Maybe he had started his route to Rotterdam ? Anyway here are some pics if anyone is interested.

I resisted the urge to jump on !!!

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/t...02011%20London/

QUOTE (timbo @ May 26 2011, 02:32 PM)
Hi all, I had the priviledge or luck to be able to enter the 02 arena via the Artistes entrance. The bands tour buses were parked at the entrance (one full of Domino's pizzas !!!). It just so happened there were 2 bikes parked up, having been taken off the trailer being towed behind Neils bus. One was registered in Ontario, and one in California. I believe Neil now lives in California (?), so suspect that was his one, or maybe both i don't know. 30 mins after the show when i left, Neils bus and the bikes had gone. Maybe he had started his route to Rotterdam ? Anyway here are some pics if anyone is interested.

I resisted the urge to jump on !!!

http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/t...02011%20London/

How about you pixelate the license plates?

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 27 2011, 08:40 AM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 26 2011, 10:36 PM)
A man called Michael is now heading your way with a Glock.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Oh..........a Glock, I thought you said "c...".

Yes matron, I'm putting it away now.

Nah, Mosbach doesn't have a cock, that's why he's tooled up with a shooter...