Interdimensionl Vortex Theme Shows May 26 & June 2

rushgoober

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/monty.jpg

I will be doing a two-part special theme show on my radio program - Thursday, May 26th & Thursday, June 2nd from 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST).

The theme is called "Songs I Would Normally Never Play On My Radio Show," and will consist of genres/groups/songs I love, but just don't fit in with my usual format.

It will definitely be something completely different (for a change) - please check it out by going to www.kskq.org and clicking on "Listen Now!" - The Interdimensional Vortex airs 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST) on Thursdays - ALSO join us in TRF chat during the show for extra fun! smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 25 2011, 04:30 AM)
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/monty.jpg

I will be doing a two-part special theme show on my radio program - Thursday, May 26th & Thursday, June 2nd from 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST).

The theme is called "Songs I Would Normally Never Play On My Radio Show," and will consist of genres/groups/songs I love, but just don't fit in with my usual format.

It will definitely be something completely different (for a change) - please check it out by going to www.kskq.org and clicking on "Listen Now!" - The Interdimensional Vortex airs 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST) on Thursdays - ALSO join us in TRF chat during the show for extra fun! smile.gif

Don't forget about this show happening tonight! biggrin.gif

Excellent show tonight!

Really enjoyed the shoegaze / dream pop songs...especially cause I already know Slowdive and the Cocteau Twins.

The other tunes were solid as well.

Looking forward to next week's show!

QUOTE (Rush! @ May 26 2011, 06:59 PM)
Excellent show tonight!

Really enjoyed the shoegaze / dream pop songs...especially cause I already know Slowdive and the Cocteau Twins.

The other tunes were solid as well.

Looking forward to next week's show!

Thanks, dude!

I hope others enjoyed too - it's great to do something a little different! yes.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 26 2011, 09:02 PM)
Slowdive stuff was really neat new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'll check that out.

What was the name of the ambient guitar piece towards the end?

Paul Schutze - In the Absence of Angels from "Regard: Music By Film" (1991)

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 26 2011, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 26 2011, 09:02 PM)
Slowdive stuff was really neat new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'll check that out.

What was the name of the ambient guitar piece towards the end?

Paul Schutze - In the Absence of Angels from "Regard: Music By Film" (1991)

Thanks biggrin.gif

I was floored with that...

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 1 2011, 06:30 PM)
Wouldja play Friday? confused13.gif

No, my show is on Thursday! tongue.gif wink.gif

Anyway, part two of my two-part special theme show on my radio program will be TONIGHT, Thursday, June 2nd from 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST).

Here's last week's show (Part 1) for people to listen to! biggrin.gif :

The Interdimensional Vortex - May 26, 2011 - Songs I Would Normally Never Play - Part 1

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 2 2011, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2011, 02:44 PM)
2 hours 15 minutes till showtime! smile.gif

how does one listen live?

Today from 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST) - go to www.kskq.org and click on "Listen Now" - it should automatically pop up whatever your usual music program is (windows media player, itunes, realaudio, etc.) and start playing/streaming immediately.

Also, join us in chat if you can if you listen - hope to see you there! trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2011, 02:51 PM)

Today from 5-7pm PST (8-10pm EST) - go to www.kskq.org and click on "Listen Now" - it should automatically pop up whatever your usual music program is (windows media player, itunes, realaudio, etc.) and start playing/streaming immediately.

Also, join us in chat if you can if you listen - hope to see you there! trink39.gif

I've been meaning to check out your show. I'll tune in! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 2 2011, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2011, 02:51 PM)

I've been meaning to check out your show. I'll tune in! trink39.gif

smile.gif