my first time

fuzzbomb

QUOTE (fuzzbomb @ May 21 2011, 02:20 PM)
My first time seein rush tomo night at the lg arena. I have been bought up listening to them for my childhood. Dads a vry big fan e saw um on the moving pictures tour. I am so glad i goin tomo night.

Hi bekloppt.gif , Well done to yor dad on bringing u up with Rush biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hope u enjoy the show which im sure u will trink39.gif 2.gif

this texting crap is breeding a generation of seemingly lazy idiots. How hard is it to write a few extra letters

Kid, I love the fact you're a RUSH fan, I love the fact you're on this forum, but I have to warn you, your writing style is going to alienate you from a lot of job prospects in the future.

Hope you had a great time at the RUSH show.

I'm the same, I grew up with Rush and the first time I saw them was on their anniversary tour. I simply went with my Dad to keep him company... and I have never been so blown away by a band. Sometimes there's nothing worse than watching a band you don't really know but it was just the most incredible experience. It's my third show tonight, bring it on!

QUOTE (briremo @ May 22 2011, 05:45 AM)
this texting crap is breeding a generation of seemingly lazy idiots. How hard is it to write a few extra letters

Kid, I love the fact you're a RUSH fan, I love the fact you're on this forum, but I have to warn you, your writing style is going to alienate you from a lot of job prospects in the future.

You said a mouthful. goodpost.gif

It's also going to keep a lot of people from reading your posts. That said, enjoy your show !

QUOTE (briremo @ May 22 2011, 05:45 AM)

Oh I was feeling so old until you wrote that biggrin.gif ... 'Young people these days, no respect for anything' That's a quote from a Roman writer almost 2000 years ago btw. nothing changes does it.

schla03.gif common001.gif

Welcome to the family.... b cre8tive. b yourself

'Foolish concistancy is the hobgoblin of tiny minds' Ralph Waldo Emerson