Anybody know good replacement guitar pickups?

I wanted to see what guitar replacement pickups everybody thinks are good

I have a few guitars I will list them and the pickups then let me know what would be good to replace them with

1. Custom VOS Les Paul Standard has a gibson Burstbucker 1 and 2 in it always seems kind of muddy.

2. Les Paul Axcess Custom Burstbucker 1 and 2 both seemed to sound extremly muddy in this guitar and provide little clarity

3. Gibson ES 355 has Gibson 57 in it I like them alot but any better ideas of pickups for a hollow body

I use all these guitars to play Classic Rock ala Rush Led Zeppelin, and alot of Beatles. I also play newer country Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, etc.

]Thanks

Joe

All of the best Gibsons come with their '57 Classics. I intend to put them in my Les Paul. It currently has the BurstBuckers that are just ok. I tend to favor stock pickups over DiMarzios or Duncans or whatever.

I am going to say that I have never had trouble with the 57 classics. They have the right kind of chime and possess good overtones. The seymour duncan antiquities are fantastic. The throback (sp?) 59 pickups are greats too. I personally have not swapped out my 490s from my 93 les paul. I have lindy fralins in my stratocaster and find them to be fantastic and clear as a bell. I would like to try his humbucker but have not gotten around to it.