Hannah

Good,bad,andrush

A rather entertaining film. Haven't gone to the movies in a while. I was pleasantly surprised by this. Don't get me wrong though; it's not excellent or ground-breaking and the story is not too deep at all. But what did you all think?

Saw it with my teen boys and wife. Pretty good. Worth the matinee price. No twists in the plot at all angry.gif but the story was well paced and some of the camera shots were very cool ( i like that kind of stuff).

QUOTE (briremo @ Apr 26 2011, 10:29 AM)
Saw it with my teen boys and wife. Pretty good. Worth the matinee price. No twists in the plot at all angry.gif but the story was well paced and some of the camera shots were very cool ( i like that kind of stuff).

Exactly my thoughts...nothing happened in the plot and before the words Hannah appeared on screen I knew how the movie would end.

Went with my hubby last Friday afternoon to see this movie (first movie we've seen at a theater in about 5 years, and I was surprised how much it costs now.) I enjoyed it. It was a good action flick. The young actress was suitable for the part (in great shape), as was the actor who played the Dad.

I am also a fan of good DP work. But, lately I have seen a ton of movies that rely way to much on slick new cameras (i.e. Red) and cinematography and less on good scripts. I will probably see this when it comes to video.

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Apr 26 2011, 08:24 PM)
Saw it with my teen boys and wife. Pretty good. Worth the matinee price. No twists in the plot at all angry.gif  but the story was well paced and some of the camera shots were very cool ( i like that kind of stuff).

I am also a fan of good DP work. But, lately I have seen a ton of movies that rely way to much on slick new cameras (i.e. Red) and cinematography and less on good scripts. I will probably see this when it comes to video.

Probably best. I just felt like starting this thread because I haven't seen a movie at the movies in a while.