2011 Time Machine Tour Book Images Now Online

Jag2112

Greetings everyone...

As many may know, the 2011 edition of Rush's Time Machine Tour Book includes a bunch of new photos from the 2010 leg of the tour.

Unfortunately, they replaced a lot of the old images from the 2010 edition, but the new photos are great.

You can now check out the entire tour book online at www.cygnus-x1.net. Just click on over from one of the links below:

Rush Time Machine Tour Book -- Transcription

Rush Time Machine Tour Book Images - 2010 Edition

Rush Time Machine Tour Book Images - 2011 Edition.

Enjoy!

Thanks! I want to see if getting the 2011 tour book is worth it or not. I'm hearing the VIP merch packs have been getting the 2010 books again for this year, laugh.gif what a rip, guess they have to get rid of old stock first. But I got my order in way late for the package. Totally forgot about it til' late last month, I wonder if that will make a difference in getting a proper 2011 book, but guessing probably not.

Cool, looks like a La Villa spider light rig moment, pgs 18 and 19 different, 22 and 23, quite a lot of stuff from South America I notice, 25, 26, 28.... I'm losing track of keeping count, looks like a good new batch of pictures all around.. If I get a nix deal on the VIP pack I will definitely be ordering me a 2011 programme!! I think I see Sarnia Bayfest from behind Neil shot in there!! Dang, nope, Sarnia had all the "food booths" directly behind and inline with the front of house area, cause the whole park was split in two, alcoholic side and non alcoholic side...

QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 22 2011, 01:30 AM)
I think I see Sarnia Bayfest from behind Neil shot in there!! Dang, nope, Sarnia had all the "food booths" directly behind and inline with the front of house area, cause the whole park was split in two, alcoholic side and non alcoholic side...

I'm pretty sure that it's Ottawa Bluesfest. I can see the red Rogers banners and tents. I also see the Rush flag on the hockey stick right above Alex's head. My wife and I would be a few rows back and to the right of it. smile.gif

QUOTE (ctsmith88 @ Apr 23 2011, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 22 2011, 01:30 AM)
I think I see Sarnia Bayfest from behind Neil shot in there!! Dang, nope, Sarnia had all the "food booths" directly behind and inline with the front of house area, cause the whole park was split in two, alcoholic side and non alcoholic side...

I'm pretty sure that it's Ottawa Bluesfest. I can see the red Rogers banners and tents. I also see the Rush flag on the hockey stick right above Alex's head. My wife and I would be a few rows back and to the right of it. smile.gif

Yeah I thought it was for a moment... But as I wrote Sarnia had their food/drink booths directly behind the sound and light booth, so as to not give fans a bad view for one, and two the park is divided into alcoholic side and non alcoholic side.. Surprised there aren't any Quebec Plains of Abraham shots in there, that was a big crowd. I'm glad I finally made the John Arrowsmith reel, big time too, holding the ALEX letters in Hamilton..