Montreal Opinions/Review and Pics/Videos

USB Connector

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Apr 27 2011, 07:32 AM)
QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 22 2011, 01:16 AM)
Oh wow, so Geddy really did have a cold all this time. Amazing!!! He's been putting out some of the best vocals I have heard from him ever! Really sustaining all the notes in Toledo, nailing it perfectly in Cleveland. Hamilton he seemed to be on fire too for the first night being back up here in Canada on this leg.

Actually, Geddy has been battling a serious inner ear infection for the last 10 days or so... and I mean serious. Most of us would be home in bed, but he toughs it out, night after night. Truly a professional. Hopefully the little break before Europe will give him a chance to get better.

And, I'd imagine that it affects his singing as well. sad.gif

The ears, nose and throat are all kind of connected.....

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Apr 28 2011, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Apr 27 2011, 07:32 AM)
QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 22 2011, 01:16 AM)
Oh wow, so Geddy really did have a cold all this time. Amazing!!! He's been putting out some of the best vocals I have heard from him ever! Really sustaining all the notes in Toledo, nailing it perfectly in Cleveland. Hamilton he seemed to be on fire too for the first night being back up here in Canada on this leg.

Actually, Geddy has been battling a serious inner ear infection for the last 10 days or so... and I mean serious. Most of us would be home in bed, but he toughs it out, night after night. Truly a professional. Hopefully the little break before Europe will give him a chance to get better.

And, I'd imagine that it affects his singing as well. sad.gif

The ears, nose and throat are all kind of connected.....

If nobody posted it on the forum, I would have bet you anything that Ged was in perfect health when he came to Montreal. He was hitting EVERY note and literally jumping around more than he did in Toronto last year. It was like watching 20 year old musicians running around the stage while performing. Just incredible really.

This is one of the reasons I love Rush, they're so professional that the word perfection is almost always accompanied with the words "Rush concert".