New Chicago Seats Available

All - it looks like Ticketmaster has released a new batch of tickets for tonight's concert at the United Center.

Yesterday afternoon, the best I could get through TM for a pair of tickets was way up high in the 300's at the far end of the arena.

This morning I looked again and they are selling tickets in the sections immediately beside the stage (114 and 120). $97 a ticket. The view of the screen won't be good, but with Rush's open stage setup, the view of the band should be outstanding.

Of course, seats on the floor near the front are always a last-minute possiblity if promo/comp tickets are returned unused.

Interesting, just checked for curiosity purposes and now only the 300-level seats are available. On the seating chart 114 and 120 are greyed out, which I assumed meant that no tickets would be on sale for those sections.

QUOTE (skeeter @ Apr 12 2011, 09:38 AM)
Just pulled 2, sec 120 (Ged side) r 19, high seat #s. Seat 1 in lower bowl is on your right when seated, so looks like on the aisle with 121

Nice! I may literally be right behind you. Got seats in a lower level box that I *think* is behind 120/121. Can't wait for tonight!