Dublin pre gig meet up?

phlaaps

I recommended The Green Room behind the o2 on Upper Sheriff Street in the Dublin meet up thread? It's near, it's comfy and it sells beer. Checks all the boxes for me.

Welcome to TRF phlaaps!!! From another of the Irish Brigade! trink39.gif

Wow, so there'll be at least two Micks there. Most folk going are Sweaty Socks, and fine upstanding Englishmen - and girls...

It won't be the highlight of your life either. It would have been if they'd played there in '79 thoug.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 7 2011, 10:22 PM)
Wow, so there'll be at least two Micks there. Most folk going are Sweaty Socks, and fine upstanding Englishmen - and girls...

It won't be the highlight of your life either. It would have been if they'd played there in '79 thoug.

Git. tongue.gif Be nice to the new guy.....

Surely, you and your dad will pop along to the Green Room for a pint and a lemonade and meet your HUGE Irish fanbase? I'm fairly sure that classy guy forpadytheplasterer will be there with a 9 iron or something.....(actually, where did he disappear to?)Or has the old anthropophobia still got you firmly in its clutches?

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 8 2011, 08:53 AM)

Surely, you and your dad will pop along to the Green Room for a pint and a lemonade and meet your HUGE Irish fanbase? I'm fairly sure that classy guy forpadytheplasterer will be there with a 9 iron or something.....(actually, where did he disappear to?)Or has the old anthropophobia still got you firmly in its clutches?

I'm not even nice to my own family (You can say that again - Dad)

FWIW I'm not afraid of invertebrate animals with an exoskeleton, segmented body and jointed appendages tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ Apr 8 2011, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 8 2011, 08:53 AM)

I'm not even nice to my own family (You can say that again - Dad)

FWIW I'm not afraid of invertebrate animals with an exoskeleton, segmented body and jointed appendages tongue.gif

Excellent! Mine's a Guinness! Don't think you can get a pint of Freddie Trueman's Finest Yorkshire ale in Dublin, but you can drink Smithwicks, which is essentially the same thing:

Horse p*ss mixed with suds.

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Apr 8 2011, 11:25 AM)
This Sweaty will be up for that pre show beer along with that crazy Canuck Godeater2112 and his entourage!
trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

Yes, we have to give Godeater a proper Irish welcome, which I assume is the same as a proper Scottish welcome. Lots of beer. Simples.

Less of that old shite at the meet up, please.

From experience, don't park your car on Sheriff Street, a fine will follow. B*stards.

We're staying in the Gibson Hotel. Anyone else from here staying there? Post-mortem of gig scheduled to take place there from 11:30pm til dawnish......

......then we take Glasgow!!!!