VIP Package

DigitalDan

Ordered a couple VIP packages back in February and it still hasn't shipped. Do they deliberately wait til after the show to send your stuff? I have a friend coming in from another state to see the show and was hoping to give him his package while he was here.

what not 2011 tour book, that's stoopid.. well I just ordered it the other day cause I forgot about it back in December.. laugh.gif Maybe since I waited longer I'll get a 2011 book but I won't really know for sure til it comes.

Last year I remember I ordered it June 4th I think it came in early August. So that's a 2 month trip to Ontario from where ever it came from

I received my VIP Packages about a week ago, and my show isn't until late June. The T-Shirt this time is pretty cool (if not a bit flimsy).

From what I remember in 2010, the shipping status never updated when I checked. They just showed up at the house one day.

On a related note, I got an email today that my Starman Flask is finally shipping too.

Tis the Season of Rush! Rejoice!

common001.gif

trink39.gif

I remember getting an e-mail at some point with instructions on how to submit the order for the VIP package stuff. I had to choose the shirt size, enter my shipping address etc. Did you go through that? If so then you should be able to follow up with the store that processed that order.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 6 2011, 09:39 AM)
I remember getting an e-mail at some point with instructions on how to submit the order for the VIP package stuff.  I had to choose the shirt size, enter my shipping address etc.  Did you go through that?  If so then you should be able to follow up with the store that processed that order.

So far the only email I have received is from Texas Box Office (the venue) when I purchased the VIP package back in January. The email only contained details regarding the ticket purchase. Nothing regarding the VIP package.