Chicago UC 4/12 questions.

HaakonXCI

Hi, this will be my first Rush concert that I'll be going to. It's in Chicago at the United Center and the seats that I got aren't exactly the best. I'll be sitting in section 213 and I'm wondering if I should bring along some binoculars or something so the band doesn't look so small.

Just a few others questions. Will there be monitors set up so it's easier to view? Will the sound be good considering it's a converted arena? Anything I should/shouldn't bring with me in case they hold on to it?

I feel a bit embarrassed asking these questions but I thought I should ask them anyways.

Thanks.

Sec 213 wont be so bad...they have huge screens, so you won't need binoculars (I tried binocs once at a concert...too distracting trying to focus). I was in Sec 316 for THE WALL...the seats were better than I thought they'd be.

What not to bring? Complaints about the setlist. Otherwise..enjoy the show, you'll have a blast. I will be there somewhere (not sure where my seats are located). 2.gif

Section 213 are decent seats - no need for binocs like skeet said they have great hi def screens going throughout.

Bring beer money and a great mood smile.gif Chicago and Rush are always a great mix - they love the city and we love them - always a lively crowd and a good time - you picked a great place to see your first Rush concert!!

Post a review afterwards

Section 213 seats are fine. You don't need binoculars. The sound at the UC is not great in certain parts, but where you'll be sitting it will be fine.

QUOTE (eshine @ Apr 5 2011, 11:07 PM)
Section 213 are decent seats - no need for binocs like skeet said they have great hi def screens going throughout.

Bring beer money and a great mood smile.gif Chicago and Rush are always a great mix - they love the city and we love them - always a lively crowd and a good time - you picked a great place to see your first Rush concert!!

Post a review afterwards

NO Bring ALOT of beer $$ and whatever else Beers are almost $8.00 a piece!