Moving Pictures [Deluxe Version CD + Blu-ray Disc

tripdad

says minimum 3 per store. I guess I should set up a tent just like Black Friday! tongue.gif

Can anyone answer what the Blu Ray is all about? Is this a repeat of the making of Moving Pictures or something else?

Kind of nice to see a Rush advertised in a Best Buy ad. It's been awhile!

advertised for when?? cause I thought the date was pushed back to May.

well... I just looked at the Best Buy ad and noticed they are advertising both DVD and Blu-Ray to come out on Tuesday. but...

when you look it up on Best Buy.com the description reads:

"Moving Pictures [Deluxe Version CD + Blu-ray Disc [5/3] - CD + Blu-ray Disc" It clearly says it comes out on 5/3 in the title and if you scroll down, it shows "Release Date: 4/5/2011"

So, im just gonna pre-order it and see what happens. And damn, you cant go wrong with the price... $19.99 with free shipping. Otherwise, I'd have to drive up to Lincoln and spend about 10-20 Dollars in gas.

Best Buy will sell the CD/Blu-Ray version exclusively until 5/3 before other retailers like Amazon begin to sell it. I preordered the Blu-Ray version off of Best Buy and I got an eMail notification on Friday that it shipped. I honestly I have no clue as to what is SO special about the Blu-Ray version over the DVD other than format, but if there's some sorta bonus thing like the time Best Buy did the bonus 4 tracks for Replay x3, that'll be awesome. I'll just have to wait until I get my copy of it this week to find our if there's anything super special about the Best Buy version of it.

Archived