Question regarding ticketbastard releasing seats

LeaveMyThingAlone

So we want to get good Orchestra seats. Looking at one of the Los Angeles shows availability, they have a ton of Orchestra seats available but they are all part of that silly "Time Machine package" they are offering, which we have no interest in for the price.

My thinking is that Ticketbastard/Rush will eventually open all these up for sale as part of just a regular purchase. They dont seem to be selling that well as part of that package.

Anyone "in the know" on how this might work or when they might do that?

Edited by LeaveMyThingAlone

sorry but i already reserved all these seats for myself,my butler,my gardener,chaufeur,cook and maid.

Any remaining seats will be taken by my jewellery and collection of fine arts.

pokey.gif pokey.gif

I'm not sure about this particular venue and show, but I have seen seats open up for various concerts typically 1-7 days prior to the show. I think it is highly unlikely they would reduce the cost of those VIP seats though. Imagine sitting next to someone who paid hundreds of dollars less than you did just because they bought their tickets sooner. Are those VIP seats even still available? Even at the high cost they seem to sell out at most venues.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Feb 23 2011, 12:01 PM)
I'm not sure about this particular venue and show, but I have seen seats open up for various concerts typically 1-7 days prior to the show. I think it is highly unlikely they would reduce the cost of those VIP seats though. Imagine sitting next to someone who paid hundreds of dollars less than you did just because they bought their tickets sooner. Are those VIP seats even still available? Even at the high cost they seem to sell out at most venues.

No, they're not VIP tickets. It's a package. For $350 you get a ticket in Orchestra section, a tourbook, a shirt, a DVD , a guitar pick etc. (some other stuff I cant remember)

We just want to spend the $180 or so for the ticket