Hot in Cleveland

Der Trommler

Looked decent enough and Valerie Bertinelli looked hot so I figured to give a go. So far, it hasn't disappointed and Betty White is hilarious. Anyone else watch this?

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Feb 21 2011, 01:25 AM)
I've seen a couple episodes, and really didn't like it.

Okay. Fair. Certain types of comedy doesn't take with some peeps. I'm not sure about one of the actors on this cast Wendy Mallik? She seems to be the same as other things she's done but the rest really can make me laugh.

I was able to watch an episode and thought it was fine. Not the best, but something to watch for a few laughs.

Comedies revolving around women characters seem to be the most interesting to me. I find women to be funnier.

"Hot in Cleveland" almost seems like a reworking of "Golden Girls" except Betty White is in the Sophia role (played by Estelle Getty) but surrounded by much younger girls. All of the women are veteran sitcom actresses.

I like Wendy Malick. She is good at playing the dark, sardonic type of character. She was pretty funny in "Just Shoot Me".

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Feb 20 2011, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Feb 21 2011, 01:25 AM)
I've seen a couple episodes, and really didn't like it.

Okay. Fair. Certain types of comedy doesn't take with some peeps. I'm not sure about one of the actors on this cast Wendy Mallik? She seems to be the same as other things she's done but the rest really can make me laugh.

I watched a few episodes, I love Betty White, but Wendy Malick totally turns me off, making it hard for me to get into this show.