ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

WTF is wrong with you weirdos? laugh.gif What the hell is necro posting anyway? How about if you paid attention longer than fish you would have seen why I posted in these threads. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ May 18 2011, 08:12 PM)
WTF is wrong with you weirdos? laugh.gif What the hell is necro posting anyway? How about if you paid attention longer than fish you would have seen why I posted in these threads. tongue.gif

Necro posting is reviving an old topic (usually more than a month or two old without posts) by posting in it to bring it back to the top.

I had a look at the pics you posted. So you took pics of numbers with the Solar Federation number. I don't see how that's so awesome. Still, it is making for some entertaining threads laugh.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 18 2011, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ May 18 2011, 08:12 PM)
WTF is wrong with you weirdos?  laugh.gif  What the hell is necro posting anyway?  How about if you paid attention longer than fish you would have seen why I posted in these threads.  tongue.gif

Necro posting is reviving an old topic (usually more than a month or two old without posts) by posting in it to bring it back to the top.

I had a look at the pics you posted. So you took pics of numbers with the Solar Federation number. I don't see how that's so awesome. Still, it is making for some entertaining threads laugh.gif

Okay, so you don't see how that's so awesome. From now on, I'll PM all my posts to you before I post them, to make sure you approve first. biggrin.gif

btw - they are both Shining references. Room 217 from the book, and 237 from the movie.