Buying Tickets

N.O.RUSH

Buying tickets to a Rush concert is so frustrating for me. I just bought four tickets for the New Orleans show. I got row 26 on the floor. Whats frustrating is that I was getting offered the same rows i was yesterday at 10min after 10 in the morning yesterday. Maybe a couple rows better yesterday, but nothing real close. I think the best i got yesterday was row 16. I checked all day until midnight. I couldn't get any seats in the club level which seem to be the first couple sections on the sides of the stage. Why are devoted fans tortured during these pre-sales. I've heard of people getting some pretty good seats in the presale, but it's so rare. Anyway, just wanted to whine and complain a little. anyone have good luck for the New Orleans show????

beathorse.gif

The venue holds the best seats for the public sale....I learned that the hard way this time (called after buying tickets).

Next tour I WILL have front row (or close tongue.gif).

Pre-sale tix are a waste of your time

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 22 2011, 12:21 AM)
Pre-sale tix are a waste of your time

Agreed

I was so narked off at Pre-Sales I complained to the MD of the ticket company and got a decent upgrade along with some sympathy - restores your faith in human nature.

It's shame you have to rock the boat before being noticed though - but the squeakiest wheel gets the most oil