Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Feb 19 2011, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 19 2011, 09:09 PM)
Great pics, Amy! Bringing back the memories! Weren't those poles harshing the vibe, though?  angry.gif  They were for me, too!!! Luckily we won't have them to deal with this year new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Yeah, I went with my BFF and another friend, and we had to keep trading who got the pillar...

Main reason why I shell out extra $$ for seats in the first 15 rows. I have to admit, though, I have become quite the "ticket snob" as of late. laugh.gif

There was a time when I didn't care where I sat, just that I got to go. Now, I get all uptight if I have to sit more than 10 or 15 rows back. Damn, I am hopeless, you know? I also have a preference for Geddy's side...strangely enough. wink.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Feb 20 2011, 08:04 PM)
Yeah, this year it's 7th row (center?) and 17th Geddy...I know I'm gonna be spoiled after this!!!

Lucky. ohmy.gif tongue.gif

I'm getting spoiled, myself, and it's my first ever Rush show. I'm in row six of Section D, which is right behind Section A and on Geddy's side. [That was as close as I was going to get without buying the really expensive tickets.] I'll be like twenty-some rows away from the sexy bass god. I'll do my best to get at least halfway decent pics from the Detroit show -- which happens to be less than two months away. cool.gif

I am so excited!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'll be thinking of you Geddy girls while I'm there. If my pics are any good, I'll post them soon after I get home from the venue. It's a three hour drive to get there, and the show will end at like eleven o'clock at night, so I'll have to stay at a hotel in order to get some sleep. And it's on a Sunday. I can't go back to school sleep-deprived. But I'll definitely have something to talk about when I do go back. laugh.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Feb 20 2011, 08:48 PM)
Yeah, this year it's 7th row (center?) and 17th Geddy...I know I'm gonna be spoiled after this!!!

I'm getting spoiled, myself, and it's my first ever Rush show. I'm in row six of Section D, which is right behind Section A and on Geddy's side. [That was as close as I was going to get without buying the really expensive tickets.] I'll be like twenty-some rows away from the sexy bass god. I'll do my best to get at least halfway decent pics from the Detroit show -- which happens to be less than two months away. cool.gif

I'll be thinking of you Geddy girls while I'm there. If my pics are any good, I'll post them soon after I get home from the venue. It's a three hour drive to get there, and the show will end at like eleven o'clock at night, so I'll have to stay at a hotel in order to get some sleep. And it's on a Sunday. I can't go back to school sleep-deprived. But I'll definitely have something to talk about when I do go back. laugh.gif

I've got 5th row, Geddy's side for Hershey, 2nd row, Geddy's side for MSG, 12th row center for Cleveland, and 9th row, Geddy's side for The Gorge. Not sure on Portland, yet, as I have not bought them. cool.gif

I got spoiled this last tour... wink.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Feb 20 2011, 11:16 PM)

I've got 5th row, Geddy's side for Hershey, 2nd row, Geddy's side for MSG, 12th row center for Cleveland, and 9th row, Geddy's side for The Gorge. Not sure on Portland, yet, as I have not bought them. cool.gif

We're in the nosebleeds for Cleveland... b_sigh.gif Oh, well, I'm happy to be going at all! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Feb 20 2011, 11:27 PM)

We're in the nosebleeds for Cleveland... b_sigh.gif Oh, well, I'm happy to be going at all! biggrin.gif

I have a friend who seems to be quite talented when it comes to getting excellent seats at a Rush show. He'll pick them up for me when he buys his. I have hit-and-miss luck when it comes to getting good Rush seats. cool.gif

Yeah, there are no bad seats for a Rush show...I was in the second to LAST row last time and was still blown away...and my plans for this year could backfire big time if I get anyone tall in front of me! I may want to switch to sitting in the lower bowl tongue.gif That's where I was for Queen + Paul Rodgers and it was very nice, just wish I'd been on Brian May's side!

No Geddy posts yet today? Must fix that! Here are some I took at SPAC last year:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush_SPAC_072310/IMG_0431.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush_SPAC_072310/IMG_0504.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/Rush_SPAC_072310/IMG_0568.jpg

(He looks kind of mad that I'm taking his picture - again!)

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 22 2011, 08:31 PM)
No Geddy posts yet today? Must fix that! Here are some I took at SPAC last year:

I know. Where is everyone? ohmy.gif

Oh, Ged, I love your hair. So beautiful...just like the rest of you. wub.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Feb 22 2011, 09:15 PM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 22 2011, 08:31 PM)
No Geddy posts yet today?  Must fix that!  Here are some I took at SPAC last year:

I know. Where is everyone? ohmy.gif

Oh, Ged, I love your hair. So beautiful...just like the rest of you. wub.gif

I was outta town for the day! laugh.gif I love it when his hair gets all curly and wild like this... drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Feb 21 2011, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Feb 20 2011, 11:27 PM)

I have a friend who seems to be quite talented when it comes to getting excellent seats at a Rush show. He'll pick them up for me when he buys his. I have hit-and-miss luck when it comes to getting good Rush seats. cool.gif

I'm gonna have to give you money to get our seats the next time you come out this way for a show LOL

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 22 2011, 06:31 PM)

Oh...my...Ged....

*Wishes there was a faint emoticon.*

I love that picture. And, how Ged's hair is very curly and untamed. firedevil.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif drool1.gif heart.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Feb 23 2011, 03:28 AM)
This is quite possibly an extremely stupid question, but I need help: I accidentally pressed some button on my keyboard with my elbow, and now the font and pictures on TRF are really small. Only TRF, every time I come. How do I fix this? comp26.gif  confused13.gif

You might have pressed -. Try holding Shift and pressing + see if that helps. I've done that before.. tongue.gif

If that isn't it, then I don't know... confused13.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Feb 22 2011, 10:28 PM)
This is quite possibly an extremely stupid question, but I need help: I accidentally pressed some button on my keyboard with my elbow, and now the font and pictures on TRF are really small. Only TRF, every time I come. How do I fix this? comp26.gif confused13.gif

Do you have Internet Explorer? You might have hit your zoom level (although this would have affected all websites). My cat does it all the time cat.gif To change it, look in the right-hand bottom corner and it should say 100% (or whatever you want it set to). If it doesn't, click the down arrow and a little menu will pop up where you can choose a different percentage. Hope this helps!

Oh, and GeddyFinal.gif rules! tongue.gif