Sticky for trf introductions

Digitallware

would you like a sticky for member introductions?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. would you like a sticky for member introductions?

• Yes.
    • No.

sticky or not I'll just introduce myself.

Who I am:

Hi yall you can call me Digitallware, I joined the trf community yesterday, though I've checked out the site once in a while.

What convinced me to join was the trf user FoG who posted the 2112 multitracks, so I just had to thank him and well I'd love to contribute to the community as well.

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 9 2010, 02:22 PM)

Who I am:

Hi yall you can call me Digitallware, I joined the trf community yesterday, though I've checked out the site once in a while.

What convinced me to join was the trf user FoG who posted the 2112 multitracks, so I just had to thank him and well I'd love to contribute to the community as well.

i beed you velcom bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (tel @ Dec 9 2010, 02:32 PM)

Who I am:

hello ther tel, thanks for voting yes on this one, I think its a good idea, so that the intros aren't all over the place. Hopefully the mods will consider this one.

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 9 2010, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (tel @ Dec 9 2010, 02:32 PM)

Who I am:

hello ther tel, thanks for voting yes on this one, I think its a good idea, so that the intros aren't all over the place. Hopefully the mods will consider this one.

bekloppt.gif there! Welcome to TRF! Gave you a yes vote. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif