Hide your stash, SheriffJohnBrown's on TRF

sullysue

Welcome, Sheriff. You'll have your hands full enforcing the law in this place.

But plenty of purty damsels from which to choose yourself a deputy. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 22 2005, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 21 2005, 08:03 PM)

Oh by the way...I noticed your in the chat...twotwo is a bot so don't take offense if he doesn't talk back to u  laugh.gif

Test, I did'nt know this. I always wondered why this "person" just stays in the chat room, and never posts! rofl3.gif confused13.gif fing.gif unsure.gif

Welcome Again, Sheriff

Did something happen to twotwo? sad.gif

A new sheriff, hmm, we had us a sheriff round these parts some years back, yip, he set ta bring law and order to this place, well, first he told miss kitty up thar in the salloon to simmer them thar gals down and ta havin' 'em clean up thar act up thar. Then, well, then that thar sheriff told them bar brawlers to get ta settlin' down stop drinkin' too much whiskey and causin' such a all-fire ruckus.

Well, yip, that seems all well for a spell, but then, one day, someone challenged his authority, landed in the jail over yonder and, that got everyone to thinkin'

that it sure was nice to have law an order here, made things a might quiet at times, but folks took kindly to all that just the same, well, sorry ta say that thar sheriff felt his job was done and took to ridin' out at sundown. Yip, everyone was quite sad at his departure, we all grew kinda close, thoughta him as kin 'n stuff actually.

So we all are very happy to see ya mosey in these here parts son, kick off yer boots, grab a stool and belly up to the bar. Why Willy will tickle the ivorys on the piana over yonder, and well all get to know ya.

By the way, I love that thar dragon siggy pic ya got thar, mighty nice, yip, mighty nice indeed!

Archived