"NIGHT OF THE TIME MACHINE TOUR at MILWAUKEE"

jesse2112

yeah, and what pisses me off even more than someone selling this, and someone actually paying for this, is I think it's one of my buddy's tapings. f**kers. this is so totally wrong on SO many levels sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Edited by LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Nov 14 2010, 11:33 PM)
times are tough... it's pretty shitty to try and sell something like that, but then again if someone's dumb enough to buy it I guess it's their own fault lol

For over 80 dollars, too. banghead.gif

Someone buying this perplexes me on so many levels:

The only person who would want a recording of that show and spend that kind of money surely must be a big Rush fan, but a big Rush fan would instantly know that it's a bootleg and never spend that kind of money on that.

Hope they think $80 (+$8 shipping) is worth it for an "acceptable" condition, non-professionally recorded bootleg that features "Workin' Them Angeles" (and don't even get me started on everything that's wrong with the warning on the back of the jewel case). Not to mention that the boys would never be seen on an album cover.

And yes, a "promotional only item sold only in Japan." It makes so much sense to promote a North American tour in Japan.

So many things wrong with that auction. angry.gif