tyrell owens

daveyt

does restructuring his 7-year contract after 1 year make him selfish?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. does restructuring his 7-year contract after 1 year make him selfish?

• yes
    • yes

I just caught the joke of your poll, guess there's only one answer to that.

But yes, it does.

I caught something on last night's SportCenter that apparently the player's union advised him not to sign the original contract in the first place as it had language that was not in his favor. He said he disregarded the union and signed the contract because he trusted the coach. STOOOOOO-PED!!!

edited: I may have that wrong. Maybe it was Randall Cunningham. Either way, it was still dumb of him.

Yes he is selfish and a jerk..but he's an incredible wide receiver and a real entertainer..love him or hate him yes.gif

ok MARVIN HARRISON is making around $10 mil and TERRELL is making around $9 mil. is that why he wants to restructure the deal includng the fact that he had a pretty good year?

or is he just a selfish fcn idiot?

"i'll be there for training camp but i can't predict what will happen" i'm guessing he's a major fckn idiot with an ego that can't be satisfied,. i bet if he got all the money he asked for he would end up lagging it because he'd be too comfy.

he is such a disgrace to the NFL it's not even funny. i can only guess how much they fucn hate him in PHILLY

He is very Selfish but all good players are to a degree that's what makes them good.

It doesn't matter if he is there or not they did fine without him and they lost the Super Bowl with him He is a great WR but no one is irreplaceable.

I do understand the way the NFL works the Team can dump you at almost anytime with out batting an eye but HE Signed the deal so live with it.

what an idoit: if u got problems with your team/job, you OVERCOMMUNICATE to cover your ass and to SHOW people you are a team player. this man is inexperienced and lacking in good ol common sense.

this guy will not make the HOF because he is all about himself. even JERRY RICE has his issues with not trying to seem like an egomaniac but man TERRELL has no humility which will kill him in the end.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2005, 12:08 AM)
what an idoit: if u got problems with your team/job, you OVERCOMMUNICATE to cover your ass and to SHOW people you are a team player. this man is inexperienced and lacking in good ol common sense.

this guy will not make the HOF because he is all about himself. even JERRY RICE has his issues with not trying to seem like an egomaniac but man TERRELL has no humility which will kill him in the end.

Jerry Rice has something TO will never have...CLASS! yes.gif

latey RICE has had class but only because he wants a job. any talk of him accepting his fate (unemployement) is NONSENSE. he expects people to treat him like GOD

-however TERRELL OWNES makes him look like a CHOIR BOY just trying to get a little attention. OWNWS thinks he's CHRIST

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 11 2005, 12:33 AM)
latey RICE has had class but only because he wants a job. any talk of him accepting his fate (unemployement) is NONSENSE. he expects people to treat him like GOD

-however TERRELL OWNES makes him look like a CHOIR BOY just trying to get a little attention. OWNWS thinks he's CHRIST

No Jerry always had class...He never caused bullshit with his coaches and teammates like TO does...not one incident ever..... no.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 11 2005, 12:48 AM)

No Jerry always had class...He never caused bullshit with his coaches and teammates like TO does...not one incident ever..... no.gif

Please tell me Jerry Rice isn't playing this year no.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Aug 11 2005, 01:32 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 11 2005, 12:48 AM)

Please tell me Jerry Rice isn't playing this year no.gif

As a matter of fact he is tongue.gif Even got promoted to number 3 receiver

Archived