Allentown PA show...

liddybuck01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect to attend another show @ Allentown fair, either. Half of the seating on the track appeared to have obstructed view. The grandstand seating may be fine for a track event, but it's not a good place to see a stage show.

I enjoyed the concert despite the poor venue. RUSH rocked even though they must be getting tired by this stage of the tour.

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Sep 1 2010, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (rushfan676 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:03 PM)
I was really the only person rocking out where I was standing too. I was dead center right in front of the soundboard.

Here's my favorite picture I took tonight, Alex looks like he is thinking how the hell do I work this thing:

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/redsoxguy676/P1000461.jpg

I'll upload the rest of my photo's tomorrow, so you guys can have a look, I think a lot of them turned out alright.

This is actually a pretty rare photo, taken during "Time Stand Still." Alex always plays a Gibson for Time Stand Still on this tour but there was a problem with Gibson so the roadie handed him the Tele. It sounded different, too.

Alex plays a Paul Reed Smith on TSS, the only song he uses one.

Edited by Supersyl

QUOTE (Supersyl @ Sep 2 2010, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (Finding IT @ Sep 1 2010, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (rushfan676 @ Aug 31 2010, 11:03 PM)
I was really the only person rocking out where I was standing too. I was dead center right in front of the soundboard.

Here's my favorite picture I took tonight, Alex looks like he is thinking how the hell do I work this thing:

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/redsoxguy676/P1000461.jpg

I'll upload the rest of my photo's tomorrow, so you guys can have a look, I think a lot of them turned out alright.

This is actually a pretty rare photo, taken during "Time Stand Still." Alex always plays a Gibson for Time Stand Still on this tour but there was a problem with Gibson so the roadie handed him the Tele. It sounded different, too.

Alex plays a Paul Reed Smith on TSS, the only song he uses one.

The wireless on the PRS crapped out on him before they got started. He needed to make a quick change for TSS and the Tele is next best thing to get that twangy sound.