RUSH DAY!!!

LiquidSteel

RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!RUSH DAY!!!

They havent been here to Omaha in 19 years! fists crying.gif

Im so amped! Just got off work and I hope I can sleep a few hours so I can enjoy the show!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (LiquidSteel @ Aug 25 2010, 05:20 AM)
They havent been here to Omaha in 19 years! fists crying.gif
Im so amped! Just got off work and I hope I can sleep a few hours so I can enjoy the show!

19 years!?

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

Going to this show as well. LiquidSteel said exactly what i wanted to say! HAHA

Im overly excited as this is my first RUSH show. Im just waiting on my brother to get here so we can head off.

Sitting at the arena now waiting for them to let us all in. This is gonna be sweet! Lol

What can I say??.... Wow!

That was the greatest live show I have ever seen!

This day has changed my life.

Nineteen years of wait...

It was more than well worth it. But I sure hope they dont wait that long to come back! The little videos that started the shows, made me laugh! I saw friends I havent seen in years, made a few new friends, I saw "old" people, young people, parents with kids, parents with grandkids.

This concert didnt change my life, but it had an impact for sure. It was sooooo good to have them back in town.

common001.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif common001.gif

I was there, too!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif Wow.......Rush playing in my hometown........after almost 19 years!!!!!!!! common001.gif applaudit.gif It was AMAZING, COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! cheer.gif RUSH just keep improving more and more with age; talk about "deviating from the norm"!!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif This band is SO MAGNIFICENT; I could watch/hear them play ALL DAY!!!!!! yes.gif As usual, by the end of the evening, I again had that bittersweet feeling that always overcomes me after the band leaves the stage, and the wonderful music has faded away....... applaudit.gif Edited by Vive le Rush