Meet and Greet Questions

A buddy of mine just got two meet and greet passes to the second Red Rocks show so he and I get to meet and greet Ged and Al. So for those of you who have done this, I was just wondering:

How does it work?

Do you show up at a certain time?

Do you get to bring your own camera?

Will they sign stuff for you?

let me know, thanks guys!

just don't ask Alex what he thinks of your avatar pic!

QUOTE (LaVillaStranLerxst @ Aug 11 2010, 10:44 PM)
A buddy of mine just got two meet and greet passes to the second Red Rocks show so he and I get to meet and greet Ged and Al. So for those of you who have done this, I was just wondering:

How does it work?

You'll be directed to wherever the meet and greet is being held - show one of the workers your pass and they'll definitely show you there. A guy name Michael runs it. He'll tell you the do's and don'ts. No cameras / video... umm, when I went on the 7th of July, he said they didn't have time to sign stuff... they were running a few mins late. However, I'm not sure they signed anything at the other 2 meet and greets either, though. You can maybe give it a try! Worst case scenario someone'll tell you to place it off to the side while you're getting your pic. Ummm, as for time... 7? 7:15? Somewhere around there.

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Aug 12 2010, 03:51 PM)
A buddy of mine just got two meet and greet passes to the second Red Rocks show so he and I get to meet and greet Ged and Al.  So for those of you who have done this, I was just wondering:

How does it work?

You'll be directed to wherever the meet and greet is being held - show one of the workers your pass and they'll definitely show you there. A guy name Michael runs it. He'll tell you the do's and don'ts. No cameras / video... umm, when I went on the 7th of July, he said they didn't have time to sign stuff... they were running a few mins late. However, I'm not sure they signed anything at the other 2 meet and greets either, though. You can maybe give it a try! Worst case scenario someone'll tell you to place it off to the side while you're getting your pic. Ummm, as for time... 7? 7:15? Somewhere around there.

So, you won 3 different meet & greet contests...2007, 2008 and 2010? Awesome!!!

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Aug 12 2010, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Aug 12 2010, 09:57 AM)
Get me a meet & greet and I'll tell you everything you need to know.  yes.gif

i tried, but i did not win the contest sad.gif

My offer to do something humiliating, degrading and disgusting for a pair of meet-and-greets for the Atlanta show is still on the table. laugh.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Aug 12 2010, 02:51 PM)
A buddy of mine just got two meet and greet passes to the second Red Rocks show so he and I get to meet and greet Ged and Al.  So for those of you who have done this, I was just wondering:

How does it work?

Ah, Thank you!