My Pictures from Jones Beach

Barry

No, luckily it didn't rain. Was really humid though. Edited by A Farewell to Things

Barry, What kind of camera do you have? Very nice shots. Also can you share your settings to achieve them? I know there is a thread for hints on cam settings. Thanks!!

QUOTE (yyz98 @ Jul 26 2010, 12:32 AM)
Barry, What kind of camera do you have? Very nice shots. Also can you share your settings to achieve them? I know there is a thread for hints on cam settings. Thanks!!

Glad you like the pictures. I took about 80 to get a good 30 shots. My 11 year old son used it to shoot video of Overture / Temples ...the sound is amazing but the video is so shaky it could make you sea sick. He did get some nice footage of the guy in the hot dog suit pushing the shopping cart over to Geddy's amps though :-)

I used a Canon Power Shot SX210 IS. My wife got it for me this year for Fathers Day. I wanted something that had a good zoom and took good pictures in low light and this camera was recommended to fit that bill.

I used the night snapshot setting with the flash off...and that was it, no additional tweaking