Much of Power Windows?

1dgbass

Hey All,

Just wondering if on the new Tour do you think they will play much off power windows. For me this is probably one of my favorite Rush albums. Love the keyboards.

I have never seen Rush and I am really looking forward to it.

Peece.

QUOTE (1dgbass @ Jun 28 2010, 10:08 PM)
Hey All,

Just wondering if on the new Tour do you think they will play much off power windows. For me this is probably one of my favorite Rush albums. Love the keyboards.

Peece.

I'm thinking Marathon is about it dude. I love that album as well. Maybe next tour we'll see some more from it. It's been 20 years since Marathon though and it's one of my favorite songs they do live so I'm stoked about that. You'll know for sure tomorrow what we can expect from PW.

Never seen Rush huh? You're in for one hell of a show regardless of what they play. It's a little different than a show on DVD. Even when you have a bullshit seat. You'll see....

Edited by Andrew1

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jun 28 2010, 10:15 PM)
Hey All,

Peece.

I'm thinking Marathon is about it dude. I love that album as well. Maybe next tour we'll see some more from it. It's been 20 years since Marathon though and it's one of my favorite songs they do live so I'm stoked about that. You'll know for sure tomorrow what we can expect from PW.

Never seen Rush huh? You're in for one hell of a show regardless of what they play. It's a little different than a show on DVD. Even when you have a bullshit seat. You'll see....

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jun 28 2010, 09:15 PM)
Hey All,

Peece.

Exactly. If you're one of those people who have never been to a Rush concert, then the setlist usually will end up taking a backseat to the actual experience.

Snakes and Arrows tour was my first Rush concert (first concert altogether actually), and they played a whole setlist of songs that I wouldn't care t listen to at all at home, but I loved every second of it. After weatching the band perform, it's hard not to walk out of there with a smile on your face.

Edited by Hemispheres89