How is the WPB, Fl venue for a show?

Hey all,

I'll be travelling to see the boys in October (they are not coming to Charlotte). So, I'm heading to Miami to visit my brother and he and I will be taking a road trip to the Cruzan Amphitheater in WPB. Does anyone know this venue? Is it ok?

Thanks.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I seen 2.gif there a few times and I think it's a good place...although I have to say I am proud to have never seen a show there from farther back than about the 5th row...so I can't comment on any seat locations beyond that.

It's very similar to any of the other outdoor amphitheaters found today although maybe a little older than say The Ford Amphitheater in Tampa...which is only a few years old and really nice.

I have found that it's really good for tailgating before the show and the cops, and security don't seem to hassle anyone. It's not hard to get to or leave and local radio stations and major corporations set up booths inside the facility to keep you entertained or sample stuff. Although I can't tell you if that is gonna happen this year.

Overall it's great for a concert.

I grew up in Miami, so I've seen many shows at West Palm. Much like the poster stated earlier, it is just like most of your "older" outdoor venues. I've seen Rush there about 4 to 5 times (can't remember exactly cool10.gif ) but it's good overall.

FYI...traffic getting into and especially out of the venue can be a little hairy....give yourself some time if you're not planning to tailgate.