Philly Susquehanna seating question

LedZep

Just trying to figure out how many seats there are in a row in the PIT area at Susquehanna... does anyone know? I'm hoping that seats 9 & 10 are not too far off center. If there are 20-25 seats per row, that's great... but if there are 40, that puts it to the side of center.

Anyone familiar with the venue that knows this offhand?

Not familiar with this venue, but for another venue I called/emailed the venue, Ticketmaster and Livenation and all three were within about 2 seats of each other so that gave me a pretty good idea, as I was in the same boat as you!

QUOTE (cdaddie @ May 11 2010, 02:13 PM)
Not familiar with this venue, but for another venue I called/emailed the venue, Ticketmaster and Livenation and all three were within about 2 seats of each other so that gave me a pretty good idea, as I was in the same boat as you!

Emailed Ticketmaster with the question... hopefully they'll respond with some info. No matter really, after all - it is what it is, right? I'm just obsessing.

QUOTE (LedZep @ May 11 2010, 01:00 PM)
Just trying to figure out how many seats there are in a row in the PIT area at Susquehanna... does anyone know? I'm hoping that seats 9 & 10 are not too far off center. If there are 20-25 seats per row, that's great... but if there are 40, that puts it to the side of center.

If you're in the actual PIT, there are NO bad seats. Those are all dead center of the stage. Susquehanna Center Seating

Right now, some PIT seats (row 4) are going for up to $1250.00 each, but you should be close enough to get hit with Geddy's spit & Alex's sweat! biggrin.gif

What exactly does it say on your tickets?

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ May 11 2010, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (LedZep @ May 11 2010, 01:00 PM)

If you're in the actual PIT, there are NO bad seats. Those are all dead center of the stage. Susquehanna Center Seating

Right now, some PIT seats (row 4) are going for up to $1250.00 each, but you should be close enough to get hit with Geddy's spit & Alex's sweat! biggrin.gif

What exactly does it say on your tickets?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 11 2010, 08:12 PM)
There are 25 to 28 seats in those rows from previous experience, asking around. Your seats are probably between Alex and Geddy, closer to Geddy's side...

Thanks much. So, seats 12-13 ish would be probably dead center. So, 9 and 10 are probably just barely right of center. Good to know!