Anyone hit front row yet?

I curious if anyone has landed front row tickets yet.

Note: Buying them from a scalper does NOT count!

I guess the VIP ticket sales could count, but I am more interested in seeing if anyone hit front row in just the regular sales, or the presales, or if anyone won a front-row ticket yet (as I did last year). Might be too early for contests that good though, esp. from the radio.

Anyone get close??

Share your stories and make us all green with Rush Envy!

Today, in the TM pre-sale (VIP tickets) for San Antonio, I pulled Section F3, Row 1 (I'm guessing this is front row).

Anyway I got them on the first try. The seat numbers should put me right in front of Geddy.

And yes, I am extremely happy.

Everyone who gets front row in the pre-sale or public sale is f***ing LUCKY AS f**k! I sat there for like 2 hours trying and trying and couldn't get anything closer than Row O

QUOTE (Prince of Tyrus @ May 4 2010, 04:04 PM)
Today, in the TM pre-sale (VIP tickets) for San Antonio, I pulled Section F3, Row 1 (I'm guessing this is front row).

Anyway I got them on the first try. The seat numbers should put me right in front of Geddy.

And yes, I am extremely happy.

That's wonderful! I LOVED the San Antonio venue when I was there last. The people in Texas were the nicest fans I ever met anywhere.

I tried to purchase tickets for Vegas at a retail outlet, rather than online Saturday the instant they went on sale. I was looking for 2 tickets near the front and the ONLY thing that came up in the front sections was one ticket in the front row right in front of Geddy. I hesitated for an instant since it was a single ticket before I told the girl to grab it, but it was too late. I wouldnt have used it myself since my wife is going with me to that show, but at least I know that one person somewhere got very lucky with the general public sale. BTW, for anyone who is not aware, going to a ticketmaster outlet is better than at home on the computer. If the employee will let you look at the monitor as happened here, you will see EVERY ticket on sale, with the best ones at the top, rather than just the one supposedly"best available"seat that shows up when you try to purchase online.