Se7en

Blenderhead

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 8 2010, 07:09 PM)
Great movie and the Only time i can stomach a Brad Pitt movie

Same here too. Although I did quite like him in "Fight Club" and "Snatch". Even more impressive was his ability to continue acting in the film having broken his arm for real during a scene.

The film itself is awesome because it doesn't quite have that smug Hollywood feel about it. It was altogether depressing & negative film all the way through (in a good way - excuse the oxymoron lol), even right up to the very end.

They don't make films like that any more; or at least not very often

QUOTE (Sonatine @ Feb 9 2010, 09:04 AM)
Great movie and the Only time i can stomach a Brad Pitt  movie

Same here too. Although I did quite like him in "Fight Club" and "Snatch". Even more impressive was his ability to continue acting in the film having broken his arm for real during a scene.

The film itself is awesome because it doesn't quite have that smug Hollywood feel about it. It was altogether depressing & negative film all the way through (in a good way - excuse the oxymoron lol), even right up to the very end.

I don't know. Brad Pitt was pretty good in Inglourious Basterds. yes.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Feb 9 2010, 11:57 AM)

Yeah, but the star of the movie was Christoph Waltz who played Hans Landa! That was a great performance.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 9 2010, 01:01 PM)

Yeah, but the star of the movie was Christoph Waltz who played Hans Landa! That was a great performance.

goodpost.gif I agree.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Feb 9 2010, 12:01 PM)

This is for sure. He was a scene chewer on the highest order.