Who wants a Hentor Sportscaster?

_pete_

I hope it's ok to post this here, if not, please move it to wherever it belongs.

I'm revamping my guitar lineup so I'm selling a couple.

Both of these are on Ebay now. I'll end the auctions for good offers.

First is my Hentor Sportscaster. I hate to sell it, but I have a replica of the black one that is pretty similar. It's not as nice as this one but I can improve it later on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/pete2112/004-1.jpg

Next is a Jazz Bass copy. Fretless and fretted necks. My band used it for MalNar but our bassist bought a fretless recently and I don't really play bass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h247/pete2112/jb11.jpg

QUOTE (fred @ Nov 22 2009, 05:53 PM)
Damn... that hentor is nice. Looks like it only ships to the US though, and only paypal. Bummer. tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Aw, no kidding! Pete, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if only you shipped to Canada! Damn! sad.gif

Shit, now I want this even more!

Edited by Show Don't Tell

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Nov 23 2009, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (fred @ Nov 22 2009, 05:53 PM)
Damn... that hentor is nice. Looks like it only ships to the US though, and only paypal. Bummer. tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Aw, no kidding! Pete, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if only you shipped to Canada! Damn! sad.gif

Shit, now I want this even more!

I'll ship to Canada if you cover the difference in shipping cost (if any).

I have no control over any customs fees you may get hit with though.

Oh, I lowered the price for today only. wink.gif

Hi _pete_ how's it going?!

trink39.gif

For those newer members that may not know Pete, he's an awesome guy and an absolute genius with guitar hardware and great to deal with. I bought a red Distant Early Warning replica strat from him about two years ago and he had it shipped to Ottawa for me, wonderfully packaged and all that.

If any of my fellow Canuckleheads are thinking of buying this baby, go ahead and do it!

Oh and I must admit I am quite jealous that budget currently permits me from buying that baby up - she's a beauty!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 24 2009, 01:56 PM)

trink39.gif

For those newer members that may not know Pete, he's an awesome guy and an absolute genius with guitar hardware and great to deal with. I bought a red Distant Early Warning replica strat from him about two years ago and he had it shipped to Ottawa for me, wonderfully packaged and all that.

If any of my fellow Canuckleheads are thinking of buying this baby, go ahead and do it!

Oh and I must admit I am quite jealous that budget currently permits me from buying that baby up - she's a beauty!

Thanks Chris!

Thanks for the kudos.

How's that red beauty doing? I still get compliments from people who have seen pics of it.

QUOTE (_pete_ @ Nov 24 2009, 01:59 PM)

trink39.gif

For those newer members that may not know Pete, he's an awesome guy and an absolute genius with guitar hardware and great to deal with.  I bought a red Distant Early Warning replica strat from him about two years ago and he had it shipped to Ottawa for me, wonderfully packaged and all that.

Thanks Chris!

Thanks for the kudos.

How's that red beauty doing? I still get compliments from people who have seen pics of it.

She's doing amazing! Actually come to think of it I've already put in about 8 hours today working from home and I'm starting to get pretty blurry-eyed from the PC. I may just run down and wail on her for a couple of hours!

Got any big plans for Thanksgiving? Our Canadian Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago but we might go ahead and deep fry some sort of animal and celebrate with our brothers and sisters in the USA this week.

trink39.gif

trink39.gif

I can't afford it either, but I'm willing to work it off for this baby! common001.gif

Pete, that's so great of you to offer to ship up here to the Great White North! I'll definitely pay you the difference in shipping. I can't really predict what customs fees will amount to. But nonetheless, I acknowledge your offer, and am very likely to take it! smile.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Nov 24 2009, 03:15 PM)

trink39.gif

For those newer members that may not know Pete, he's an awesome guy and an absolute genius with guitar hardware and great to deal with.  I bought a red Distant Early Warning replica strat from him about two years ago and he had it shipped to Ottawa for me, wonderfully packaged and all that.

I can't afford it either, but I'm willing to work it off for this baby! common001.gif

Pete, that's so great of you to offer to ship up here to the Great White North! I'll definitely pay you the difference in shipping. I can't really predict what customs fees will amount to. But nonetheless, I acknowledge your offer, and am very likely to take it! smile.gif

I wish I could remember what the fees were like for me, but sadly I cannot.

Really weird whenever I used to have stuff delivered to my office there was never any border fees, but whenever I had them deliver stuff to my house there would be.

If you are a cubicle monkey or whatever and have the option to deliver it to your work it may be worth it for you.

Shipping-wise *if* I recall correctly was about $60 total.

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Nov 24 2009, 03:15 PM)

trink39.gif

If you want to talk about it, email me at pvn2112@yahoo.com

QUOTE (jdouglas @ Nov 25 2009, 03:03 PM)
Nice. Congrats pete. So did someone here win it?

A lot of love went into that beauty.

biggrin.gif

I'm not sure. He said he had seen it on various forums so, maybe.

I really hate to see it go. It was a really good sounding and playing Strat.

I just didn't need two of them. I need one of them and one PRS!!

I can make another someday. I couldn't pass on the incoming PRS and needed to offset the cost.