Rewatching the new Star Trek movie

sdhonda

But wasn't that a Beastie Boys song playing on the vintage 200 year old Corvette's XM Satellite Radio, that young James Tiberius Kirk's uncle obviously preserved?

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Nov 19 2009, 09:45 PM)
But wasn't that a Beastie Boys song playing on the vintage 200 year old Corvette's XM Satellite Radio, that young James Tiberius Kirk's uncle obviously preserved?

Just so you know that song has something to do with some ongoing joke with star trek. It wasnt just some random song chosen.

Dont know what the joke is specifically or why exactly they use it but I know for sure it was used for a reason. A lot of people dont know that.

QUOTE (trenken @ Nov 20 2009, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Nov 19 2009, 09:45 PM)

Just so you know that song has something to do with some ongoing joke with star trek. It wasnt just some random song chosen.

Dont know what the joke is specifically or why exactly they use it but I know for sure it was used for a reason. A lot of people dont know that.

As big a major life-long-since-the-60's (when I was very young) Trekker that I am, I have no idea what you are talking about..... confused13.gif

Archived