AWESOME movie T-shirts!

Jack Aubrey

Do you like t-shirts? Are you a movie fan? Want something a little obscure that only fellow geeks would get? The look no further than Last Exit To Nowhere. Go check out these shirts, they are extraordinarily cool! I've even ripped off three of them for my sig. I think my favorite one was the one advertising "Kobayashi Porcelain", and if you get that reference you're my kind of movie geek! Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 20 2009, 09:26 AM)
Do you like t-shirts? Are you a movie fan? Want something a little obscure that only fellow geeks would get? The look no further than Last Exit To Nowhere. Go check out these shirts, they are extraordinarily cool! I've even ripped off three of them for my sig. I think my favorite one was the one advertising "Kobayashi Porcelain", and if you get that reference you're my kind of movie geek!

Hmmm... "Kobayashi Porcelain" you say... would that have something to do with KAISER SOZE from The Usual Suspects? tongue.gif

Hahaha I've prolly seen that movie over 100 times, one of my all time faves. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 20 2009, 03:38 PM)
Do you like t-shirts? Are you a movie fan? Want something a little obscure that only fellow geeks would get? The look no further than Last Exit To Nowhere. Go check out these shirts, they are extraordinarily cool! I've even ripped off three of them for my sig. I think my favorite one was the one advertising "Kobayashi Porcelain", and if you get that reference you're my kind of movie geek!

Hmmm... "Kobayashi Porcelain" you say... would that have something to do with KAISER SOZE from The Usual Suspects? tongue.gif

Hahaha I've prolly seen that movie over 100 times, one of my all time faves. biggrin.gif

notworthy.gif I bow to your awesome Movie Mojo! Well done! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Oct 20 2009, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 20 2009, 03:38 PM)

notworthy.gif I bow to your awesome Movie Mojo! Well done! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif Thanks! blush4.gif