P/g Tour Distant Early Warning Intro?

Supersyl

I was listening to the live CD last night.. I have always wondered, who wrote/performs this intro?? Geddy??? I always thought it was really cool (Although the first half is missing on the CD/DVD) and I wish they still played that little movie before the song...

Anyone know? confused13.gif

Thanks!

That's a great questions actually. As it is predominately synth I would certainly imagine it's all Geddy but not 100% sure.

I love that little intro by the way. Super atmospheric, moody and creepy. Really suits the song well. I wish they'd bring that back too.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Aug 26 2009, 01:29 PM)
That's a great questions actually. As it is predominately synth I would certainly imagine it's all Geddy but not 100% sure.

I love that little intro by the way. Super atmospheric, moody and creepy. Really suits the song well. I wish they'd bring that back too.

Excellent description...I love it too.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Aug 26 2009, 01:29 PM)

Yeah, I love that little piece.

Archived