Life On Mars Vs Ashes To Ashes

Steevo

I haven't seen Ashes to Ashes yes, but absolutely loved Life on Mars. Gene Hunt was a great character so I will definitely check out Ashes to Ashes. It gets released on DVD in Australia on Oct 1.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Aug 15 2009, 02:47 PM)
I haven't seen Ashes to Ashes yes, but absolutely loved Life on Mars. Gene Hunt was a great character so I will definitely check out Ashes to Ashes. It gets released on DVD in Australia on Oct 1.

A great character indeed, Gene Hunt basically rocks my world!! biggrin.gif And thanks for not dropping any spoilers...I should've posted this after but I couldnt wait trink39.gif

Ok, so not many around here got into this brilliant show, ah well, too bad. In closing, was totally blown away by the ending and will eventually be picking up the dvds without question. It will be interesting to see how they continue on with the new series, but I will keep that to television for now.

I have a strange compulsion to reach for some old Bowie now, what a fukking great soundtrack this show had as well. Just awesome trink38.gif

Signed

The girl with the mousy hair.

I have never seen ashes to ashes but I really liked Life on Mars and was bummed that they canceled it!

I thought the ending though was great especially when you see that white shoe stepping out of the capsule