Mediums Talking to Michael Jackson?

The Owl

I know everyone is getting sick and tired of news about Michael Jackson... I kind am as well...

But these two stories just make this thread worth the effort.

Two of the three most famous mediums in the world have claimed to have spoken to the deceased Michael Jackson

James Van Pragg's Conversation with Michael Jackson

Renowned psychic James Van Praagh spoke to dead Michael Jackson this morning. He asked Jackson several questions. The late celebrity was in good spirits.

He asked Michael Jackson was there any foul play in his death. Jackson responded there was no foul play. "I felt sick that day, very sick. My doctor Conrad told me to rest, but I had to practice moves for my upcoming concert. I was tired, very tired, then I collapsed," Michael Jackson told James Van Praagh.

"Where are you located now, Michael" asked Van Praagh. "I am surrounded by happiness. I never felt more happier," said Jackson.

When asked about his children, Jackson started crying. "I miss them a lot. I want them to be happy. I will be with them...  in their hearts, will be looking over their shoulders."

Then, Van Praagh moved to the next question. He asked Jackson where would he like to be laid to rest. Jackson responded, "Neverland Ranch. I do not miss my body. I do not feel anything. I am happier without it. I can only remember pain that my body gave me."

More answers from dead Michael Jackson will be revealed on upcoming Oprah Show.

Ughh......... This guy's going to be on Oprah?

and also the controversial medium Sylvia Browne has also stated that she has talked to the ghost of Michael Jackson.

Sylvia Browne contacts Michael Jackson

Renowned psychic James Van Praagh spoke to dead Michael Jackson on Sunday morning. His interview with Michael can be found here. Now, another renowned psychic, Sylvia Browne claims that she also spoke to Michael Jackson Sunday evening.

"I asked him to identify himself by moving my desk. The desk started trembling, then it moved a feet or two away from me. He wrote his name on my desk," she said. "This was Michael's sign of life."

She continued, "He is doing well. Very well. He does not miss this physical world." Sylvia told us that more answers from her interview with a dead celebrity will be revealed on upcoming Montel Williams show. Stay tuned.

And this fraud will be on Montel Williams soon as well... Lets not that Sylvia Brown was exposed as a fraud a few years ago on the same show.

Two oppertunistic assholes who claim to talk to the dead have struck again.. I am waiting for the "biggest douche in the Universe" John Edwards to comment as well soon.

It seems every time a major personality dies these sellers of misinformation come out of the woodwork... I remember when Steve Irwin died that his family went to Browne (I think) and gave them noting but false hope..

I hope nobody buys the bullshit these people are saying.........

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 7 2009, 01:08 AM)
That Montel would have that stuff on his show is not a shock. But Oprah? Has she...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/STFU/SharkJumping.png ?

IMO, Oprah has lost her mind ever since she started backing Obama.

(Oops, did I say that out loud in this thread?)

No surprise to me that she would have this BS on her show. None whatsoever.

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 7 2009, 06:54 AM)
OFFS eyesre4.gif

Seconded.

I could have come up with the same shit as Van Praagh and Browne. As could anyone else on this board. So how come they make $$$ doing it and we don't?

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 7 2009, 06:41 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jul 7 2009, 06:54 AM)
OFFS eyesre4.gif

Seconded.

I could have come up with the same shit as Van Praagh and Browne. As could anyone else on this board. So how come they make $$$ doing it and we don't?

Because we aren't giant douche bags who make money off those who are willing to believe anything because said person just lost a loved one.

Archived