I scored a Tix for The U.S Open!!

Slacker

QUOTE (goose @ Jun 17 2009, 12:45 AM)
Congrats! We will expect a full report!

Be sure to yell "You da man!". wink.gif

Just don't yell "in the hole" on a tee-shot. That drives me nuts. Those dweebs should be tossed out for stupidity. laugh.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jun 17 2009, 10:37 AM)
Congrats!  We will expect a full report!

Be sure to yell "You da man!".  wink.gif

Just don't yell "in the hole" on a tee-shot. That drives me nuts. Those dweebs should be tossed out for stupidity. laugh.gif

i find that quite annoying also. they try to make golf sound tough.

take your ass back to the hamptons. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 17 2009, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jun 17 2009, 10:37 AM)
Congrats!  We will expect a full report!

Be sure to yell "You da man!".  wink.gif

i find that quite annoying also. they try to make golf sound tough.

take your ass back to the hamptons. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks guy's... I hope the weather doesn't spoil the experience..

I'll be wearing my rush shirt, so be on the lookout for a slacker napping on the 18th..lol

So, Barnes & Glover are moving the wrong way...(no surprise). Tiger's at -1, only three back.

I'm pulling for Duval, which would be a great story.

I need Weir to finish ahead of Woods, for a buck.

Mick's at -4! Last night I told my buddies that if Phil shoots 68, he wins. I think I was wrong. 69 may do it.

Barnes is 7-over today, sitting at -1 now.

Duval just knowcked it stif to set up Birdie, but he's at even.

A Phil win would be heart-warming! heart.gif

You know, a lot of people I hang with don't like Tiger Woods. The resent the attention he gets, contending that the PGA is full of great golfers - which, of course, it is.

But I'd much rather watch Tiger charging to another one of his great finishes than watch a finish of second-tier guys tripping over themselves as they try to hang on to a lead.

That said, congrats to Glover! In the end it's good to see a guy achieve a career-making accomplishment, in any fashion.

QUOTE (goose @ Jun 22 2009, 02:25 PM)
You know, a lot of people I hang with don't like Tiger Woods. The resent the attention he gets, contending that the PGA is full of great golfers - which, of course, it is.

I am in 100% agreement.

Kobe and Tiger are two guys I am SICK TO DEATH of hearing about.

QUOTE (raygun47 @ Jun 17 2009, 01:29 AM)
You'll love it! I was at the 1999 PGA Championship with Tiger and Sergio going at it. Best sports day of my life. And Tiger will win this one too.

So much for that prediction. wink.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 22 2009, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE (raygun47 @ Jun 17 2009, 01:29 AM)
You'll love it!  I was at the 1999 PGA Championship with Tiger and Sergio going at it.  Best sports day of my life.  And Tiger will win this one too.

So much for that prediction. wink.gif

He didn't make a putt for three days. If he'd have made that eagle today...

Yeah, I was pretty sure this was his week. Back at Bethpage. Coming off the solid victory. You know, the way the draw went hurt him a little too, but he just wasn't putting like the Tiger I know. Anywho, he'll win the British and/or the PGA. He's still the Tiger.

I was pulling for Phil a little when Tiger came in even. He's cool. He isn't going to the Open, so this was a big one.

I just think it's funny when Tiger loses a major and comes in to do his post-game interview and he's all pouty.

Like today, for instance.

I'm kind of tired of Tiger.....I'm a big Mickelson fan. I'm generally a fan of any underdog in a major as well.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 22 2009, 11:32 PM)
I just think it's funny when Tiger loses a major and comes in to do his post-game interview and he's all pouty.

I'm kind of tired of Tiger.....I'm a big Mickelson fan. I'm generally a fan of any underdog in a major as well.

I'm tired of Mick blowing 4 & 5 foot putts in majors.

Enough already.

QUOTE (goose @ Jun 23 2009, 01:07 AM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 22 2009, 11:32 PM)

I'm kind of tired of Tiger.....I'm a big Mickelson fan.  I'm generally a fan of any underdog in a major as well.

I'm tired of Mick blowing 4 & 5 foot putts in majors.

Enough already.

Indeed......the Greg Norman of this era.

I like Tiger and Phil a lot. Phil's stroke looks so damn true, I can't believe it anytime he misses. And his short game...he's just so fun to watch. Even his blow ups are entertaining.

Tiger's the best I've ever seen. For many, many years...I'd put the Jack '86 Masters at the top of my list...until last year's Open. Under normal circumstances, he hits all the 15-20 footers down the stretch and climbs the board on Sunday. Didn't happen, but I just don't see it ending.

I like Tiger, Phil, Sergio, Rory, Anthony Kim, Furyk, Freddie...most of the tour I guess.

I don't love Vijay. That's the guy. I never liked John Cook either.

Loved Greg Norman.

Archived